Coffs Downhill skills day! Saturday 25th September 2010!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Updated! The event is re scheduled for Saturday 25th September. Book it in!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
In typical Coffs Harbour fashion it is supposed to rain this week with the chance of a shower on Saturday. We will be doing the skills day unless it is as wet as it was last time. If it is a bit wet we will still be doing some trail maintenance. There has been a lot of work done lately by Mike and myself and we want to keep on it so anyone who is keen can come along earlier on the day and help out. We would appreciate people to bring a couple of tools if they intend to help. If your Grandma's shovel is still buggered then you can just roll up later for the skills session and talk shit then.;)
At the completion of the skills day we will have a BBQ and a slalom session on the road. We may even have a jump session for those interested in showing off.

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There has been a lot of work done lately by Mike and myself.
If your Grandma's shovel is still buggered then you can just roll up later for the skills session and talk shit then.;)
Love it.
And dozer i probably won't be going as i am meant to be down at the gold coast then so yeah i don't think ill be there, next time.
can you change the date for me hehehehe (inside personal joke for those who judge)

Dug

Likes Dirt
Might not be able to make this one ...FARRRRRRRK... See how we do at work on Saturday Morning. If get finished early I might be able to make it ...ArrRRggGGhhh:mad::mad::mad::mad::(

ecd08

Likes Dirt
i love you guys.......... bags being the hammer then, oh and thanks to al, dozer, josh and everyone else who turned up and helped out. was a super rad day. deffinately have to do it again.