Coffs Downhill suggestion box

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Well, the summer series side of things is done and I have a raunchy file in my hands that contains the series winners and place getters. I will post it up later (just to keep you guessing ;)).
I would like to hear your ideas and suggestions for our future events. I'm not saying that your ideas will happen but any suggestion will be taken on board. We love the way the day is run, it looks casual from your point of view and is managed by us in our way. We would like to see more spectators and people helping out but we can't have everything. I try to have a different track each time and that will continue through the next series with some new lines coming on very soon (.......:eek:.......).
Please have a think about it and write your ideas on here.:D

prosheep

Likes Dirt
i suggest that you out up the series place getters haha. nah the rounds are great fun dozer, so laid back and just a real fun day of riding no pressure running the top rock garden for 1 of the runs would be cool mabey just for the older guys though, juniors and hardtails can go from the normal spot. another suggestion is come up here to my local track for one of the rounds. make everyone travel a bit just like i do every round

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i suggest that you out up the series place getters haha. nah the rounds are great fun dozer, so laid back and just a real fun day of riding no pressure running the top rock garden for 1 of the runs would be cool mabey just for the older guys though, juniors and hardtails can go from the normal spot. another suggestion is come up here to my local track for one of the rounds. make everyone travel a bit just like i do every round
i like it
have a go around a few other trails around the place like i dont mean too far but i would be fun
or we could just do it ourselves on our own but it would be more fun

the race day are awesome anyway just real fun atmosphere
keep it up:)

binner

Hath shat hymself
choice

....I think you guys do an awesome job on the club days.The last race was sweet, great people, laid back and friendly.
Maybe start some of us at the rock garden and see how we go.

see you soon for a big weekend boys....... bit of an invasion coming ;)

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
True binner, the new jumps on the rocky section look like fun. Starting right at the top sounds good. Maybe start something new and have an endurance MTB weekend.
E.G, Riders have to complete 5 timed runs on the hill over the whole weekend, although they can complete up to a maximum of 10 and select the best.
It would mean that riders have to decide weather to punch out heaps of runs in hope for a stunner time/ or conserve energy and go hard with minimal runs.

Dug

Likes Dirt
Maybe start the timed runs a bit later, as if your not live near Coffs you don't have to get up at sparras fart to get to practice. We tried this down here and found the we got more people from EG coffs and surrounding areas to come down and ride..

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
the summer series was awsome.

no other words than that.

mabey include the top rock garden? thats always fun...mabey i can learn to no brake so much on it...

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mabey i can learn to no brake so much on it...
If you tap the brakes on it now (since the jumps were put up) one would think you case very very badly.

One suggestion for that top section, smooth out the sections between the jumps, i can't see anyone getting enough speed up in between them due to the landmines.