Coffs State Round - June Long Weekend

paiaro

Pro Rider
hey mate any of 625..black v10 black tld trousers, black unit tee on sat and ftr jersey on sunday..cheers liam

rondal

Squid
hey nice work

Race Number: 611

Kit Info: black tld shorts, black top with green on it (sat)or a blue and white fox top(sun), gold tld helmet,white gloves

Bike: blue norco a-line park edtion

Cheers

mattv

Likes Bikes
Great looking pics
Number 402 Black Intense red 661 helmet pink top on Sat, Black and yellow on Sunday cheers.

bransly

Likes Dirt
Race Number: #731

Kit Info: saturday-blue shirt with blue tld shorts
sunday-blue tld kit

Bike: white appalache with boxxer wcs

shortyf

Likes Bikes
Race Number: 208
Kit Info: blue tld shorts, black bell helmet, green shirt on saturday, brown on sunday
Bike: 07 giant glory

Cheers

BEN.A.

Likes Bikes
hey mate theyre some great shots
just wondering if you caught any of me

number- 212
gear- red and black helmet, white fox shorts. saturday-orange/green jet pilot jersey.. sunday-white and yellow hmba jersey
bike- brown 07 norco atomik

cheers
benny

nath288

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Number 631 on a turner dhr.
Wearing black tld helmet, blue & white tld jersey and jeans.

Thanks!
Nathan

paton

Likes Dirt
number 21, black tld kit, brown tld helmet, brown demo 8 with world cups and deemax wheels

cheers mate

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Race Number: 13
Kit Info:Red and white TLD pants and a red and black nicolai jersey (SAT), white TLD pants and red and black nicolai jersey (SUN)
Bike:Red and Black Nicolai

Cheers guru.

little man

Likes Dirt
I Have started uploading pics from requests on pages 1,2 and 3. page 4 will be done tommorow arvo.

Check out my flickr account (link is in my sig) for the pics ive uploaded so far (people on pages 1,2 and 3)

NVR2OLD

Squid
coffs photos

Hi mate, great job with the camera,got any pics of #424 riding white balfa,and wearing balfa jersey., email me at Wattcam@bigpond.com.au if you have any,and we can descuss the price.Thanks.

Last edited: