Kit info. red, black and white fox jersey, green TLD helmet
Bike. white Orange 223 with black swingarm
thanks

Codner

Likes Bikes
Coffs Pics

saterday
Number: 707
Kit: tld black shorts, yellow and red fox yersy, 661 shin guard, red shoes, red and black bell helmet
Bike: 06 Giant glory black and grey, Fox 40rc2s

sunday
Number:707
Kit:tld black shorts, green camo tld yersy,661 shin guards and elbow guard, red shoes and red and black bell helmet
bike: 06 Giant glory black and grey, fox 40rc2s

sunday race
Number: 707
Kit:tld black shorts, blue white and orange HHS yersy, 661 shin guards, red shoes and black and red bell helmet

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just do what chris (incontinent) has done and post all of them up dont bother editing them unless they ask you to

cheers blake

and remember 628

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Number: 610
Bike: Ironhorse Sunday black with white world cups
Gear: Black troy lee designs kit with blue carbon flame lid
PS: I qualified so I raced late sunday arvo as well! In a dark blue rain coat with mud guards on the bike!

Comments:Thanks to you photographers out there, you def bring some inspiration to my riding, the shots look awesome!

Sam.

Eats Squid
Fuck you nick, that is all.... Ill send those flash batteries up to you soon, send us the shots of me on msn:)

SCRUB EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT:

Last edited:

nash

Likes Dirt
Race Number: 725
Kit Info: blue and white 661 jursey or green jumper with a red and black 661 fully with white gloves
Bike: 08 norco a-line

cheers:D

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
just do what chris (incontinent) has done and post all of them up dont bother editing them unless they ask you to

cheers blake

and remember 628
Maybe he wants his photos too look better. He isn't just going to post up any old shitty photo man. Honestly you really need to pull your fucking head in man.