BMX Colony MVP

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Desticker it dude! But yeh looks good. For some reason i quite like the purple.
If i kept purple i would get purple pc's and purple stem. If i swap over to black grips then i just have to get black pc's to even it out. black does look cleaner i think.
ill have a look when i get home, see which looks better.
cheers
Jack

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dunno dude im not a bmx rider thats just feedback i get from riders at work, seeing as though your riding dirt as well then maybe a glh would be better

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
maxxis grifter folding, around the $50 mark, zane is running them. available in 1.85 and 2.1

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All Ive heard about Maxxis Grifters is that they are shit. Heard alot of people tearing them with in weeks/days of purchase (sp?). Have a look at the oddyesy plyte tyres. Ask in The Riding Thread in the bmx section, just ask what tyre set ups everyone is running and ask for a good all rounder tyre.

EDIT: Or just look at peoples setups on their bmx's and you decide.

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah the ody tires are always popular, as are animals, but i havent heard anything negative about grifters yet

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
all the odys are good from what im told, just remember i only ride bmx when there is one at work to test ride after a repair, im to fat for a 20inch haha

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
all the odys are good from what im told, just remember i only ride bmx when there is one at work to test ride after a repair, im to fat for a 20inch haha
Haha, im getting used to no suspension. Really liking the smaller wheels