Colour Rims

Robza

Likes Bikes
I am looking to get some coloured rims and not sure what ones to get?

Does anyone know a good rim which is coloured? It also needs to be in two sizes a 24 and 26.

All ideas would be great thankyou:)

Last edited:

xero

Supersports
Robza said:
I am looking to get some coloured rims and not sure what ones to get?

Does anyone know a good rim which is coloured? It also needs to be in two sizes a 24 and 26.

All ideas would be great thankyou:)
Halo..... black, white, and gold..........

floody

Wheel size expert
Camo MTX....Alex Supra (don't think there is an aftermarket distributor here though).... Mavic 217SUP Sunset ;) ....

Most likely Halo is going to be what you are looking for.

Last edited:

Rik

logged out
Yep, sure do. Them or the Halo are about the only coloured rims I'd reccomend.
Unless, of course, you own a rootbeer Bullit with Monster T up front, then it's mandatory to have green doublewides.

scottmeister

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rik said:
Yep, sure do. Them or the Halo are about the only coloured rims I'd reccomend.
Unless, of course, you own a rootbeer Bullit with Monster T up front, then it's mandatory to have green doublewides.
Yeah, but any less than a doublewide and your 3" Gazzas wouldn't look very proportional would they now?

steveodh

Likes Dirt
hey rik, i was looking at the halo's and wondered do u no the price on them? or were u can pick them up from?

cheers

xero

Supersports
steveodh said:
allrite well xero have u got any info on Halo's like price and were u can pick them up in Auz?

Halo Rims

Combat Disc/v: BSX double wall 36mm powder coated with eyelets RRP $75 (black/white, 36H)

Freedom Disc:Freeride 28mm deep section with eyelets RRP $90 (black 32H)

SAS:BSX double wall 36mm anodised with double ss eyelets RRP $90 (gold, black, white, 36and 48H)

at this point you can get your local shop to order them in for you as we have not appointed specific dealers for Halo products.

cheers xero