COMFY SEAT!!!

man

Likes Dirt
I want a bmx seat or a big chunky seat for urban, dirtjumping etc...

suggestions pleeeeeeese :wink:

thanx, sam

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
azonic BMX style seat.....

most comfy seat ive ever owned and ive has setlaz's and bigboys !!

w00tcore

G

setlaz suck imho they keep sliding back and if you ride on them for ages they hurt the muscles in your but

Adi

It's my birthday!
Fuzzy said:
setlaz suck imho they keep sliding back and if you ride on them for ages they hurt the muscles in your but
Maybe it keeps sliding back on your Dabomb Xlr8 due to your masive seat angle, maybe your seatpost is screwed? I dont think it is the seat!

Nah I have had no problems with mine (that I bought from Alex). The only damn problems are the stupid seatposts! It's the most comfy seat I have ever had, and I am definatly buying another one when this one expires. Big seats rock!

man

Likes Dirt
Thanx for the replys guys... its always nice to come back to a thread and find that someone has replied :lol:

my problem at the moment is that the rails on my old seat that i was playing with snapped after an eight stair drop and left my balls sucked up under the deformed seat :shock: :shock: :shock:

as for a new seat i really want something i can sit on for a bit and not have my anus regions throbing in pain after riding for 1/2 an hour.

thanx :wink:

sam

Airbourne Unit

Likes Dirt
Big Boy

If youve got the cash, hook yourself up with a Big Boy. They are comfy as, and long enough that the private parts wont get caught!!!

wombat

Lives in a hole
All the BMX dj saddles are just rebadged velos anyway, so save yourself some dosh and buy a velo branded one for half the money.

Rik

logged out
Exactly what Wombat said.
There is no point going for a fancy brand name just for the sake of it, make sure whatever you get has strongish rails, reinforced corners, and you'll be right. All BMX DJ saddles are overly soft and comfortable (for short riding), so you should be fine no matter what you go for.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Mommers said:
my seat is REALLY comfy! l love my seat :lol:. dunno what it is tho.
Is it one of them giant seats with one of them holes through the middle? :lol:

Jordy

RYD4LF
i'd get the azonic hot seat..... they are the comfiest seat but used to have a problem with the rails braking but now azonic has made them with cromo rails and they feel comfier then bmx seats, there not so big and chunky but they still rip, i've had/have 2 azonic love seats and they hurt after extended periods of time