Coming soon

This is my favourite bike on the site atm
I might be a little biased but it is quite easy on the eye. It took a month to decide between the jibb or an antidote woodsprite. In the end I couldn’t justify the price of the antidote and really happy with the outcome. This is more fun than my pivot switchblade was.

Your bird is very sexy. How you liking the mezzer
Love the Mezzer the small bump has made a huge difference to how fast I can get through rough tight tracks. Previously it was always a compromise with bottom out/progression but with the IRT we can get both.

Since you asked so nicely here is a pic with the matchy Mezzer.
PXL_20220901_065226679_copy_2620x1965.jpg

Nice. Just had a set of All Terrains arrive this week. Don’t feel as soft as the Schwalbes but do look like a modded Minion. Interested to see how they go. Are you running them front and rear or something else up front?
I’ll be running a grappler up front. I stuffed up the order and now have lots of tyres. I wanted the grappler in mopo but ordered endurance, I now have 4 allterain in mopo. What compound did you go? The mopo feels nice and soft.

I’ll be running a grappler up front. I stuffed up the order and now have lots of tyres. I wanted the grappler in mopo but ordered endurance, I now have 4 allterain in mopo. What compound did you go? The mopo feels nice and soft.

I went control front and endurance rear. Control was heavier than endurance. Thinking was control is a good in between for trail use and endurance should roll a bit better. See how we go.

I’ll get a proper PYR up soon. Will get some more photos tonight though.
A few things I overlooked on this one so build will change a bit.
Frame didn’t come with seatpost clamp but I managed to find one at LBS.
Need shock hardware for front mount (I’ve made my own till proper hardware arrives this week.
Front wheel I was originally going to run has torque caps (swapped wheel with paradox as that’s running a pike at the moment).
Front brake is running a 3mm rotor aswell (Normally they sell set with 3mm rotor and spacer for rear line only)
Cranks will probably change (these are 170s), I normally run 165s now and have some 160s to try but they were bought for the Madonna when it arrives
Fork will go on the Madonna if I like it (I can’t not try it though) this will get either a fox 38 or a bomber that I was originally going to use

Last edited:
Back