Coming to Adelaide (Victor Harbour this time) at the end of the month. Ideas...?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
With all the rain, eagle or kinchina are best in SA.

Kinchina definitely not your style though. Great fun, but lottsa pedally xc.
I'm for Kinchina on friday with a mate, a spot of Spur testing. My dilemma is do I die catching up on him while riding my Deviate or do I turn up with the eeb and make an excuse.

Another good ride for @wkkie would be Craigburn, down Sturt gorge and into Sheps.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I'm for Kinchina on friday with a mate, a spot of Spur testing. My dilemma is do I die catching up on him while riding my Deviate or do I turn up with the eeb and make an excuse.

Another good ride for @wkkie would be Craigburn, down Sturt gorge and into Sheps.
I'm going to be fairly limited on time. I'll probably be riding from 8 until about 11:30 / 12 ish.

What's Craigburn like? Where is it?

ozzybmx

I'm going to be fairly limited on time. I'll probably be riding from 8 until about 11:30 / 12 ish.

What's Craigburn like? Where is it?

Yeah its good. All those green dotted lines are the trails, trailforks shows it better.

ozzybmx

If you think that would be better than Eagle, I'm happy to ride there.
Eagle has been there for years, its rough and doesn't get much love. Good in the wet as it was the dump quarry of the dirt removed when they built the new freeway down in to Adelaide, so it drains really well.

IMO CB is better.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Anyone know if the trails at Robe are worth riding? Beacon Hill trails?
I drove through Robe last year and went past beacon hill for a look, I was in no state to ride, but it didn't look very exciting either. A mate has ridden at Mount gambier and suggested checking that out. Looks like a bit of fun.