Commencal and specialized importers brisbane?

Dugga

Likes Bikes
Hey just wondering if anyone knows someone in brisbane preferably (or whole of Australia) that imports commencal's. I'm after a supreme 6 or supreme FRV3, I haven't had much luck so far :(
I'm also looking at specialized status importers in brisbane? How do people rate them?

indica

Serial flasher
Hey just wondering if anyone knows someone in brisbane preferably (or whole of Australia) that imports commencal's. I'm after a supreme 6 or supreme FRV3, I haven't had much luck so far :(
I'm also looking at specialized status importers in brisbane? How do people rate them?
As both companies have importers and distributors surely you just want shops that sell them?
http://www.google.com/search?q=specialized+brisbane
http://www.commencal.com/web/dealers/australia-oceania/australia

Dugga

Likes Bikes
Funnily enough I have been to both these pages! I have contacted a few places, they say they don't import any of the free ride options, only DH and all mountain. I could go crc but handing over a couple of grand over the Internet to a place in the UK just doesn't feel right ......

indica

Serial flasher
It is hard in a small market.
Either you have to shell out for something unridden or change your preference for what is available.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've seen some of the Bike Hub downhill riders on commencals so possibly contact one of those stores.

For a Status get in contact with Action Bikes in aspley, http://www.facebook.com/ActionBicycles?fref=ts, good shop and they had one or two status' in stock last time I was in there. If they don't currently I'm sure they'd be more than happy to get one in for you.

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Try For the Riders in Annerley, they stock ( or have in the past anyway) the Commencal, and even though they might not have one in stock they'll look after you.
Al..

DirtDiggler

Likes Bikes
I was in the market for a new frame. I ended up spending a day on a rental 2012 Status II at Buller earlier this month...fun bike...but the spec was awful. The dual crown domain just sucked. So I ended up upgrading to a Demo 8 II. A well spec'd Status would be nice though. They're playful and forgiving. The 2013 Status II with the Boxxer RC fork would be a lot better than the 2012 I think. I also personally would've liked to see them bring the status out with a 142x12 rear end...but I can see the rationale for the 135mm.

So what did I end up buying...a Demo lol. Get yourself to Buller and rent one to test it out...too bad the lifts won't be running though.

timecycle.fr

Likes Bikes
OffThe brakes are now importing Commencal. Check their website
I think you don't need to check who is importing and who is not because commencal australia looks being the website of the distributor. And you can have access to online purchases through their products pages. 2013 and Outlet range.

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
give bike culture a call they are placing an order this week so good chance they could get their hands on what you want

speak to jon