NSW Commencal Supreme 6 2010 M SOLD SOLD SOLD

lachlanjw

Likes Dirt
Item: Commencal Supreme 6 2010 M
Item Condition: used
Reason for selling: Too many bikes. Love this bike but mostly riding xc these days
Price and price conditions: sold sold sold sold sold sold

Extra Info: Bike is fantastic. So playful and fun. Loves to be in the air and feels right at home on both smooth flowy trails to all out technical DH. I have it built up to suit DH and FR as I feel this is where the bike excels, however, change out a few parts and it can climb as a burly AM machine. When I bought this bike I pretty much rebuilt it from the frame so lots of the parts are 2012 or newer. Frame has some chips and scratches but no dents. Structurally flawless. All new headset, cassette, chainring and chain at the end of last year. Not keen to post but might be able to work something out.

Specs
Frame: Commencal Supreme 6 M
Fork: Fox Van 36 2010. Got new seals, oil and tune up at the end of last year.
Shock: 2012 fox RC2 (This thing still looks and feels brad new!)
Wheels: Rear is running a Nukeproof Gen rim on a Brave hub (2013). Front is an MTX.
Bars: NS evidence 760 wide
stem: Husselfelt
tires: minions front and back. Front is pretty much 100% rear is about 70-60%
Brakes: Elixer 5 2012 rear and Elixer 3 front 2013.
Pedals: welgo
Cranks: Husselfelt
chainring: Blackspire 34t (2012)
cassette: Sram 11-26 (2012)
Headset: Answer Pro (2012)
Derailleur and shifter: sram x7
Chainguide and bashring: e13

If I've forgotten anything please feel free to ask! best to contact me through email: lachlanwells1@gmail.com. I can provide a phone number if needed.

Pictures: I can add more if needed. Blue grips gone and now have black ones. Photo also shows a Juciy which is now replaced with an Elixer 5.
IMG_1496.jpgIMG_1498.jpg

Last edited:

benwilson1

Likes Dirt
I'm interested. I drive trains for a living so I am up in sydney quite a fair bit but the furtherest I go is central station.
If your willing to travel to central at some stage I'd be happy to take it off your hands as long as its in good nick