Comments on the Eildon MTB Championships Feb 29th

junior

get out of my grill
any one know how long it takes from sydney to get there? are there many under 15's goin cause at sum of the races theres only like 4 that turn up

junior

get out of my grill
2_fast_4_u said:
pussy :p... im driving down from wollongong
i'd go if i could drive, but i dont think my dad likes the idea of driving like 13 hours. when the drives over 10 hours my dad does'nt take me unless theres heaps of riders in under 15's.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
^^^^^ yep... you and everyone else, mate.

Oh hang on... nope it's just you! LOL

Think about it... I made the original thread of info on the Nats a sticky AND locked it because it's a newsworthy item that nees to be READ more than REPLIED to and would probably have got well and truly lost in a sea of *COUGH crappy COUGH*, *COUGH/COUGH waste-of-space COUGH/COUGH* replies like... oh I don't know... "this is going to be MASSIVE" for instance.

BUT... knowing that people WILL want to reply to it and/or make comments on it (it being the Nationals)... I created a thread just for that... which is THIS thread... and put a link to it in the ORIGINAL thread posted by mtbdh_girl. All clear now?

And now I've spent 25 minutes of my life in total rearranging and explaining these couple of threads...

... so don't any of you EVER get in my face about Mods not doing the right thing or enough of the right thing! :lol:

fastrider gus

super huck
dangnabbit... freakin broken bones! i can ride now but i dont think ill be up to racing...

like i said in the otha thread... ill be there watching..

hutchy

Likes Dirt
just for the record: if you're driving from sydney it'll be way less than 15 hours, it's probably closer to 8 hours to Eildon - it wouldn't even take 15 hours if you drove all the way to melbourne and then (the two hours) back to Eildon!

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i say watch for Edge Cycles rider Miles Mead, freshly hooked up with a BALFA deal, he built it yesterday and was out tearing the cairns dh scene apart today he's ranked pretty high in the standings so far, the hannah crew are looking fast at the moment too and another rider to look for is Sean Wilmott, riding a grey SC Heckler in 4X, damn fast, has beaten Mick Hannah on his home course, giddy up

DOM

Eats Squid
ole mate who rides a yeti goes aight .. he was riding with some other cat the other week he goes aight aswell.

Anyone with a NRG jersey , tattoo's, Dreads... or a Can of Beer in their hand before racing will go aight aswell. TEAM LIQUID

bazza

look at me
yes go cairns, represent NQ!!! hahah townsville has bryn i guess........oh yeah DOM : beer being the essential ingredient there!

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well it took 7 hours to get from sydney to benalla. then add 40 minutes to mansfield=7:40hrs+ another half hour from mansfield to Eildon.8 to 8 and a half hours.