Common photography. JUMPS.

STPONER

Likes Bikes
just a few pictures from today of myself.
there will be more coming,

tell us what ya think

Last edited:

reppin'

Likes Dirt
hmmm i think..... you should were a helmet for starters.
But other then that yer that is pretty decent riding

STPONER

Likes Bikes
yeh. the helmet situation.
i am gonna get this over with now,
it was too hot, and one of the clips is broken.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So what your trying to say it is too hot for a ventilated helmet, but you can still wear a cap, that encloses more of your head?

I think I would prefer to wear a helmet in the heat rather than have brain damage, but you think otherwise. :rolleyes:

Just go and get a clip for your helmet, they don't cost a lot.

STPONER

Likes Bikes
geee if i thought not wearing a helmet was going to cause so much trouble when i wanted to put pictures up of me riding so you could comment about them, not about me not wearing a helmet.

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
thanks.
dont wanna thread hijack but heres probably a good spot.
in the last picture the subjects are a bit blurry, anyway I can change that such as change shutter speed or anything?

Keyroo

Likes Bikes
yeah man, the alpha isn't a bad little camera, you can pump the iso up a fair bit without getting too much noise, i'd run at like 800 for those conditions, set it on manual (shady tree areas screw with your metering) and try to get the fastest shutter speed you can without the images getting too dark, remember if you are editing the photos on the computer you will have more detail in a darker photo than an overexposed photo so you can lighten it up in post,

also if you have a wide angle lens and a decent external flash try to get closer to the subject and use the flash you can get some really good results, just remember to set your flash to back light and stop your camera down to around F16, should do the trick

good luck man! keep on snapping :)

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
yeah man, the alpha isn't a bad little camera, you can pump the iso up a fair bit without getting too much noise, i'd run at like 800 for those conditions, set it on manual (shady tree areas screw with your metering) and try to get the fastest shutter speed you can without the images getting too dark, remember if you are editing the photos on the computer you will have more detail in a darker photo than an overexposed photo so you can lighten it up in post,

also if you have a wide angle lens and a decent external flash try to get closer to the subject and use the flash you can get some really good results, just remember to set your flash to back light and stop your camera down to around F16, should do the trick

good luck man! keep on snapping :)
thanks for that mate was really helpful, I gave your tips ago and I got a fair few nice photoes yesterday will post them up later cheers

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
geee if i thought not wearing a helmet was going to cause so much trouble when i wanted to put pictures up of me riding so you could comment about them, not about me not wearing a helmet.

lol riding generally entails wearing a helmet, i had a mate who thought like you. i'd say, If your not wearing a helmet, you think your not going to crash, and if you dont crash, YOUR NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH

glenburton

Likes Bikes
geeeeeeeeeeeez
what is with everyone telling him to wear a helmet? Get the fuck over and worry about yourself its his decision. you guys are all like little fucken safety police.
have a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up!

Kernal Klink

Likes Dirt
On the helmet issue, i find it funny that Rep who first asked where his helmet was, has an avatar of a guy at skatepark with no helmet... hmmm

but yeah helmets are good mmmmmk?

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
geeeeeeeeeeeez
what is with everyone telling him to wear a helmet? Get the fuck over and worry about yourself its his decision. you guys are all like little fucken safety police.
have a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up!
Geez.
Wank the Angre out !! (Love my Signature :rolleyes:).
Its been and gone mate, over that subject !

Nice shots mate. Look pretty good.
Is it me or is that Wollybutt ? Has the same look kinda thing.