Compressed Air Shifting

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Off Topic a bit: I was looking through a magazine the other day, and I saw an add for a company called "Haas" who make cnc machines and stuff... Anyay, the finished product they had pictured looked just like a front derailleur. It was fully machined and had many bolts all over it. It looked nice. I've been unable to find photo's to back it up, if anyone else can I'm sure we'll all appreciate it.*This space between the two stars should be 5 lines lines vertically, but isn't, and it's frustrating me.*-[ I'm having this problem with farkin using only the computer I'm currently on... When I hit enter or a new line, it will show a new line, but when I post, all of my new lines don't exist, and the spaces after punctuation marks aren't there... But on any other computer in the house I don't have this problem.</p>

Last edited:
The Reason we do no have hydraulic shifting available to us right now is because the guy who developed an amazing system and patented it (S.A.F.E.) from Californina circa '94 went belly up. His patent is in limbo. We can all hope soon things will really get flowing again, as someone who tried the original Safe system I salivate for it to make a comeback, but going to a gearbox and not a silly external deraileur.

t

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^^ we should make something here... Americans never seem to bother extending their patents to Australia.

isn't that what happened with 2 peice Cranks and outboard BB bearings too?

^^^ we should make something here... Americans never seem to bother extending their patents to Australia.

isn't that what happened with 2 peice Cranks and outboard BB bearings too?
Yes, I suppose you are right on that one. Get to it then mate! It ain't hard.:cool: