Conditions at Ourimbah?

Skywalker

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

I have the day off work and was thinking about heading up to Ourimbah for a bit of fun. Does anyone know if the XC track is flooded or closed due to the recent rain?

cheers,

Luke

Demo Dave

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

I have the day off work and was thinking about heading up to Ourimbah for a bit of fun. Does anyone know if the XC track is flooded or closed due to the recent rain?

cheers,

Luke
Forget the XC bike,put some road miles in.

Did you end up going? Hows the new bar & stem?

Last edited:

Skywalker

Likes Dirt
Ourimbah was great! My bike is caked in mud and so was I :p There is some pretty severe wash out on the fire road going up to the car park. Also how long have all the bridges been down for? I had to do a balancing act along some of them. Damn Larsens werent very good in the slippery conditions. I have some war wounds, but nothing to whinge about.

Dave, you are becoming obsessed. haha Go for a ride with you as soon as the weather clears up! Bar and stem (Thomson X4 and Salsa carbon pro moto flats) has given me more control on hill climbs because of the lower handle bar height. Its gives the bike a whole new feel to it. Looks hot, and cuts off a few grams :cool: hmmm Wanker? :p

Last edited: