Congratulations new Exec!

MrPlow

TMBC
Congats to the new Exec.

No doubt they will breath new life into the club replacing an overcommitted / undermotivated pres and bitter / angry treasurer to sit back and take a less active roll after a few years.

For what its worth Ryan had quite a big job this last year and although it turned him into a grumpy, bitter bear he did a fantastic job.

Jason just kept plodding along, did a good keeping things rolling.

As for myself, well I am the first to admit I didn't do the job real well. Despite my best intentions at the start of the year, things just didn't tturn out as planned. My family and work comes first, and this year both have changed a heap! Add to that an injury that has put me off the bike (and any other physical activity) for the past 6 months, with probably at least another few months until I am back in the saddle. My priority of mtb starts to be pushed down the list. Sorry to those that feel I let the club down.

So onto a new era! I offer my support to the new exec and urge you to do the same.
Congrats again

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I suppose that this is the place to announce the new executive for anyone that was unable to attend the meeting.

El presidente - Jiel Case (aka shermin)
Vice president - Jason Scholefield (aka schoey)
Treasurer - Michael Asgill (aka keeping it real)
Secretary - Zach Hoskin (aka Zach15)

Louis Pijpers has also offered to give the club website a facelift, so we can use it as a way to promote regular club rides/ events.

Steve Baltzer is going to promote the regular club social rides for DH & XC. These club rides will take fortnightly, alternating between Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon. More details will be available shortly.