congratulations socket...

pharqt

Squid
i was bored so i was looking thru the member lists.. out of interest i sorted everyone by the number of posts made. congratulations steve, you win by 240 posts with 1416! i do believe the rank Overposter has been well earned. :lol:
lets all give steve a pat on the back...

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
socket hasn't really posted that much, he is a professional forum hacker and simply changes his post count to make himself feel superior...

bazza

look at me
cheater

what a bstard thats just plain rude. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO? haha sockets been busted.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Steve, you're my hero! :oops:
Seriously though, without offending anyone, the concept of rank based on post counts kinda confuses me, I mean (and I'm not referring to Socket here) if you look on different forums at the people with the highest counts, they've generally either a) been on the board for a long time, in which case they could be really intelligent posters, or really dumb ones or anywhere in between; or b) they're people who make a whole lot of useless posts.
There is no direct correlation that I can see between someone's post count and the validity of any point they have or will make on the forum.
I'm not lashing out at anyone, and I know the majority don't take it as a serious indicator, but to those who do, get over it.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yep, even if he does go under a different name; I know your secret....gravity!!! :shock: That's right, Socket was a doper too!!! :twisted:

S.

ex offender
wha? Yea gravity was my old nick, before i threw a tantrum and disabled my account on hcor... then promptly signed up for a new one...

Forum hacker? uhh, not quite... for a while at least...

wombat

Lives in a hole
Socket said:
wha? Yea gravity was my old nick, before i threw a tantrum and disabled my account on hcor... then promptly signed up for a new one...

Forum hacker? uhh, not quite... for a while at least...
Hahaha, what's the story with the tantrum?

S.

ex offender
ahaha I got pissed off at some argument that I got into with about 45 other people (I think it was about the space shuttle blowing up + some other minor things), so I thought "nup not goin back there again" and disabled my account... about 3 days later I thought "that was a pretty dumb thing to do" and signed up under a new name.

G

Childish....very very childish

/me disables farkin account and signs under new name

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very !! :shock:
You won't go making jokes about dead people on HCOR again real soon will ya mate ?!?! :wink:

CHEWY

Eats Squid
wombat said:
Seriously though, without offending anyone, the concept of rank based on post counts kinda confuses me, I mean (and I'm not referring to Socket here) if you look on different forums at the people with the highest counts, they've generally either a) been on the board for a long time, in which case they could be really intelligent posters, or really dumb ones or anywhere in between; or b) they're people who make a whole lot of useless posts.
There is no direct correlation that I can see between someone's post count and the validity of any point they have or will make on the forum.
I'm not lashing out at anyone, and I know the majority don't take it as a serious indicator, but to those who do, get over it.
aww ur just jelous ur not a PRO like me :wink:

wombat

Lives in a hole
CHEWY said:
wombat said:
aww ur just jelous ur not a PRO like me :wink:
Damn! I was hoping nobody would pick up on that...

S.

ex offender
Gutty said:
You won't go making jokes about dead people on HCOR again real soon will ya mate ?!?! :wink:
No, I might get sued for causing mental trauma, loss of sexual powers, illness of pets, general life problems etc etc if I do that again.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
Gutty said:
No, I might get sued for causing mental trauma, loss of sexual powers, illness of pets, general life problems etc etc if I do that again.

Hahahahahahaha