Conor and Angus Adventures

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So yesterday I got my P driving license and today it was time for the an adventure with my genetic throwback friend Conor. Conor had a broken arm so was designated camera operator.

The start of our epic journey. Exiting the Renault factory racing car.

Scoping the path of our journey

Sending it

Doing a sweet turn

The man himself, Conor 'Duz King' Kilkenny

Flexing the guns

Conor, wooden berm into 60 foot step down with a broken arm

Me doing a nac nac

Then we did some sweet skids on the dirt road and drove home.

moley"

Likes Dirt
hahah nice, would never match me and liams adventures. really like that berm shot of you gus! good work "Duz king" (Y);)

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Angus is a pro driver. nearly crashed into 2 cars coming out of maccas. stalled going up a hill in 3rd gear. stalled after doing a skid and trying to floor out of it in 2nd gear and then revved it up to about 60000-70000 rpm in 1st gear.

Good afternoon though. beats sitting on my arse doing nothing.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Angus is a pro driver. nearly crashed into 2 cars coming out of maccas. stalled going up a hill in 3rd gear. stalled after doing a skid and trying to floor out of it in 2nd gear and then revved it up to about 60000-70000 rpm in 1st gear.
Haha fucking manual cars, well I'm over it back on the auto program. Ohh and it was only 1 car i nearly hit outta maccas and they were backing out into me!! haha

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Good afternoon though. beats sitting on my arse doing nothing.

and you used to think my driving was scary?

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha says the kid who went for his automatic license first and only passed manual cause 'it was the examiners first day on the job and she missed all my mistakes'

Last edited:

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
Haha says the kid who went for his automatic license first and only passed manual cause 'it was the examiners first day on the job and she missed all my mistakes'
my clutch controll was perfict, i made other mistakes
1: (even know this is a bike forum i will say it) didnt do a shoulder check while crossing a bike lane :eek:
2: nudged the gutter doing a reverse park
3: crossing my arms as i steer (i realy dont care about this one since everones told me not to do it and i still do it)

I got my auto licence first because i owned a auto car and the only manual car in the family wasnt avalible for me to drive in the test.

The mistakes i made in the manual test had nothing to do with it being a manual :p

EDIT: You failed your first test :>