LOST Contour Camera lost - You Yangs 29.09.2013 - Lactic Acid

Wombatone

Likes Dirt
Lost a Blue Contour Helmetcam on Sunday 29.09.2013 at the You Yangs.
Fell off the bike on the climb up No6 Lactic Acid just after 12.00pm.
Another rider saw a guy in black lycra on an XC Sworks 29er (Dark color bike with white Sworks writing) who picked it up from the track a couple of minutes after it was dropped and was asking if it was their camera.

If anyone knows this bloke can you please ask him to contact me.

al_

Likes Dirt
Good luck finding it Wombat. I was the other rider - we had a few chats on sunday arvo.

Would have grabbed your camera if I had seen it first, but the other guy picked it up and disappeared while I waited for my mate. I think the bike was burgundy but not 100% sure.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Lost a Blue Contour Helmetcam on Sunday 29.09.2013 at the You Yangs.
Fell off the bike on the climb up No6 Lactic Acid just after 12.00pm.
Another rider saw a guy in black lycra on an XC Sworks 29er (Dark color bike with white Sworks writing) who picked it up from the track a couple of minutes after it was dropped and was asking if it was their camera.

If anyone knows this bloke can you please ask him to contact me.
He was in black lycra?? Let him have it, you should never be subjected to what he has used it to film now....:puke:

Wombatone

Likes Dirt
Good luck finding it Wombat. I was the other rider - we had a few chats on sunday arvo.

Would have grabbed your camera if I had seen it first, but the other guy picked it up and disappeared while I waited for my mate. I think the bike was burgundy but not 100% sure.
Thanks Al, no luck so far.
Give it some time , surly someone must know the black phantom?
How many late model S-Works hardtail riders are there in Melbourne?
I would put his age between 35 and 50 black lycra and now sporting a brand new blue contour cam.
Please if anyone knows our S-Works You Yang riding friend ask him to contact me.

al_

Likes Dirt
Thanks Al, no luck so far.
Give it some time , surly someone must know the black phantom?
How many late model S-Works hardtail riders are there in Melbourne?
I would put his age between 35 and 50 black lycra and now sporting a brand new blue contour cam.
Please if anyone knows our S-Works You Yang riding friend ask him to contact me.
Pretty sure he was on the roval wheels with a handful of red spokes. And there was some serious grunting going on up lactic...

Good luck.