CORC DH Round 1 - Majura

houso

Likes Bikes
I've been out at Majura today and the DH track for tomorrows race looks really good.
Thanks to the DH crew there is something for everybody, tomorrow is supposed to be a really nice day so get out ther and support it.
Prizes, last seasons medals and other goodies.

Race Day

Thanks to everyone who came along to race and support, was a really good turn out.
Hope everyone liked the track we cleaned up.

Unfortunately it was my first race too but on my last practise run I came off pretty hard, wasnt allowed to race, but there is always next time. Kidney rupture and a concussion, not so bad.

See you out there.
Caleb

Much worse

Were you the guy who crashed on the jump atthe finish line? That one looked painful!
No I crashed up at the jump off the fire road. Hit the tree roots and knocked myself out, busted my kidney etc. Only the two guys that dragged me up saw what happened.

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
busted kidney?!?!

hope your ok mate, might go have a dig of the track on the weekend.

dhd

Downhill Direct
That was a fun race. It was good to dust off the bike and have a ride. I think I might have been talking to some of you guys Sunday morning!
Gabe Cadzow was the guy that dropped it at the finish.....Man he went down hard!

busted kidney?!?!

hope your ok mate, might go have a dig of the track on the weekend.
Yea, I had surgery for it a while ago, kidney stones. Anyway there is scar tissue there and when I crashed I ripped it apart again.
Lots of blood haha. Lucky I still have some medicated painkillers lying around.
Parents are now 'investing' in kidney armour and a neck brace for me.

Gabe's crash was gnarly, i filmed it actually.