CORC Stromlo shuttle day - Saturday 6 July

Kris_on_1

Likes Dirt
CORC will be running a shuttle bus from 9am Saturday 6 July, last bus at 3pm.

Rego on line for $40 or on the day is $50. You'll need an MTBA licence so if you don't have one, bring an extra $20 for a day licence. Full face helmet and knee pads are mandatory if you're hitting up the DH track.

Numbers are limited

Kris_on_1

Likes Dirt
We're able to run through the park this time so transit times will be less, which will reduce any waiting times as well if the bus is full - aiming for 18 trips up the hill instead of the 12 last time. And if the bus actually leaves at 9am instead of 9:30 cause there's people ready to go, then we might even make 20.

At the moment the bus isn't full, so any waiting around will be because the bus is slower down the hill than you are

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
If I tip $3.50 can the bus pick me up from Melbourne?

I'll find my own way home...if I ever come home...

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good day props to the corcc guys for running it smooth and problem free I think there was one shuttle that one person missed out as it was full

wasn't there on a dh bike this time but next will def be bringing it down after checking out some of the dh track!

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry i missed it. was super windy so i gave it a miss. if you like the track and the trail team are doing get on the stromlo forrest park FB page and give em props!