Cornubia Trails

So I decided to explore Cornubia last weekend and had lots fun. Does anyone have a suggested route to get around directionally? I found out the hard way that if you head the wrong way of some of the trails, they can last a while.

While I'm on this subject, are there any MTB maps out there that have suggested directions on the trails?

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Cornubia is good fun but is relatively short, although Daisy Hill isn't too far away and lots of riders do longer circuits through both parks.

As far as a suggested loop in Cornubia goes, check out mtbdirt to get an idea of how the trails interconnect. The easiest climb up to the ridgeline is on Birdwing, then ride Jack's, spangled drongo, down wallum froglet, and return along jigsaw. A ride down stupidly happy should also be done, as it has a nice technical section through a gully.

Thanks. Yeah I've come to the same conclusion as your suggested route. It was Stupidly Happy I ended up trying to climb upwards lost at the end of a long session.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Can't say I've attempted going up S-H myself, although there is that B-line / detour around the gully that would be rideable. Wallum Froglet is not too bad going up either, but I'd only do it on a quiet day as downhill is definitely the preferred direction. I find Cornubia a good indicator of fitness - if you can handle the climbs without stopping or puking it's a good sign!

Yeah I'd say you're an absolute machine if you can handle all those climbs without stopping. It'll be much more fun now that I know the map and area a little better.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I like riding the outside ring loop in a clockwise direction, the centre trails are best ridden from the top to the bottom.