DH Corsair Crown

horsey

Likes Dirt
I'm guessing it is more an alignment problem as my Maelstrom frame is nowhere near aligned correctly in the rear end. I will be pulling the rubbish Chines bearings out soon and putting some decent ones in. I know it seems like I am being very negative but for a company to make their first ever DH frame and Dirt is fairly happy with it is a pretty big thing, I like my bike but it is far from perfect.
I guess my issue with the Dirt review is that they made judgements on a bike without making an effort to setup the bike properly for the conditions of the test.

In the setup used for the test their judgements are accurate - but this is misleading to potential consumers.

fairy1

Banned
I guess my issue with the Dirt review is that they made judgements on a bike without making an effort to setup the bike properly for the conditions of the test.

In the setup used for the test their judgements are accurate - but this is misleading to potential consumers.
Yeah fair call, anyone that likes the look of the frame can purchase one from Wide Open in uNZud.

METHOD

Likes Dirt
Bit of a grave dig I think...... Im sponsored by Corsair and I get all there Bike and Component range............ Free!!!!!

horsey

Likes Dirt
no corsair does not currently have an aussie importer. they do have one in NZ though, and they can also now be bought off CRC.

hopefully they do hook up something in Australia soon, cause they are an awesome brand, and they have some great concepts in the works for the next couple of years...

if you have the seen the new Black Market killswitch frame. this was also designed by Pablo - corsair owner and engineer.

camtb

Likes Dirt
Well I think someone is making up stuff, you're sponsored by a graphics company in Suzzex, you're a bike mechanic, you reccomend people to use marzocchi dirt jumpers for 4X and now you're sponsored by Corsair, yet noone has heard of you?