Cory Worthington (Dropkick Party Boy) Is Selected as a Big Brother House-Mate.

udi

swiss cheese
Haha, that video never gets old. Personally I'm all for the kid, he smoked that ACA slut so good. I bet she felt stupid then ($20k fine for something you didn't do, yeah right), and I bet she feels even stupider now. :)

24seven

Likes Dirt
Haha, that video never gets old. Personally I'm all for the kid, he smoked that ACA slut so good. I bet she felt stupid then ($20k fine for something you didn't do, yeah right), and I bet she feels even stupider now. :)

Yep he certainly showed her who was in charge. I've never watched BB in my life but will probably watch the episode he's in. If I had a choice between being friends with that pretentious ACA presenter and Cory I'd choose Cory any day.

I mea seriously these kind of parents spoil their kids stupid go off and leave them alone and expect them not to have a party!

joy boy

Likes Dirt
dumb fuck youth's being fuckwits
and encouraging more youths to be fuckwits!!!

Pardon my french:eek: but big brother and cory worthlesston need to get axed
it's not just the youth, i think there's a 52 Y.O. Lady that thinks (and i quote) "religion is the route of all evil". This is going to be a total freakshow.

shredder dj

Likes Dirt
it's not just the youth, i think there's a 52 Y.O. Lady that thinks (and i quote) "religion is the route of all evil". This is going to be a total freakshow.
Gordon Ramsey stuck in that house for 10 or so weeks, THAT would be entertainment! :p

'Ross

Eats Squid
Big Brother fails so hard.

They try to get controversial people in to make it exciting, from what Ive seen on the ads they have: An old woman, a fat woman, a guy with an annoying voice:rolleyes:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
from what Ive seen on the ads they have: An old woman, a fat woman, a guy with an annoying voice:rolleyes:
Funnily, that's actually going to be enough to cause conflict. The old bag will be a total prude, no one likes fat chicks, and 10 weeks in a house with a guy who sounds like mickey mouse is enough to make even a monk snap.

Traumaboy

Likes Dirt
He needs a good SHOVEL SLAPPING!!!!!
BB still pisses you off even is you don't watch it because it always runs late and makes the good tv shows after it run late.

DownhillerDeano

Doesn't want a custom title!
If I had a choice between being friends with that pretentious ACA presenter and Cory I'd choose Cory any day.
pfft. wtf. If its the one I'm thinking of she not too bad lookin

As for that link with the slap corey, I got him 211 meters, anyone beat that haha:cool:

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
My father and I came up with a much better idea for big brother during the last series...
We figered that instead of having a whole bunch of (ninjas) for the Friday night games that there should only be one REAL ninja who is present (but not seen) all the time in the house.
Each week the ninja will kill one person in the house and cut the body up into pieces and hide them throughout the house. each contestant must find a piece of the body before the week is up of they will become the next victim.
of course there will only be enough body parts for all but one contestant to find...

For all those starting to worry, don't. I would never do that...
I mean, where would I get a real ninja from anyway???

My father and I came up with a much better idea for big brother during the last series...
We figered that instead of having a whole bunch of (ninjas) for the Friday night games that there should only be one REAL ninja who is present (but not seen) all the time in the house.
Each week the ninja will kill one person in the house and cut the body up into pieces and hide them throughout the house. each contestant must find a piece of the body before the week is up of they will become the next victim.
of course there will only be enough body parts for all but one contestant to find...

For all those starting to worry, don't. I would never do that...
I mean, where would I get a real ninja from anyway???
pirates can find them.