coughing blood

5PIDEY

Likes Dirt
i had a stack the other day and i coughed up a little blood and the people i was with said that was normal i think, but then today i coughed up a bit of blood and my ribs on my left side are hurting and it is a bit difficult to breathe properly, i was wondering if maybe these could be interelated somehow? maybe a punctured lung? :(

road warrior

Likes Dirt
maybe, could be worth checking it out.......but if was you I would wait a few days see if you die. That could be a good sign to get it checked out.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Mate, I reckon the only thing more ridiculous than getting legal advice here on Farkin would be getting medical advice. Now go see a doctor!

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
I hereby declare it "Open Season" on this thread.... ALL sensible and/or quasi medical claptrap will be immediately deleted (after advice from the Farkin legal team... vultures and blood-sucking parasites the lot of them!)

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mate, You need to go to hospital. That is really not a good sign.

Go and get it checked out ASAP.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahahahahaahaha YOU IDIOT.

You're coughing up blood and you think the best plan of action is to ask the morons on farkin.net?

hahahahahaahahahah

roffle

Likes Dirt
Grip said:
I hereby declare it "Open Season" on this thread.... ALL sensible and/or quasi medical claptrap will be immediately deleted (after advice from the Farkin legal team... vultures and blood-sucking parasites the lot of them!)
Sounds like a lung or airway injury. Nice..

There, no medical claptrap.

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
you wont have a punctured lung, because you wouldnt be here to post if you did. you may have torn the skin in your throat, or brusied the lung causing some bleeding.

but to concur with everyone else here.

go see a doctor. and if you die, can i have your bike :p

W2ttsy

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what about jared jeperson from the drop in Tv series...he jumped of a cliff into a lake and started coughing up blood...everything seemed to be OK though...i recomend you see a doctor! 8)

5PIDEY

Likes Dirt
yeh ive seen a doctor, it was like what happened to jared from dropin, cept when i cough a bit will come up. you should see my helmut, totally stuffed.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
broken collarbone eh?

For those who dont know, he came off overclearing a 15+ft gap at the bottom of a DH track.
The section involves going REALLY fast, doing a road gap, then being give about 5 meters to set up for about a 4 1/2 foot tall kick, 15+ft gap. it has claimed many victims...