Courses To Study To Join ASIS

Fixie God

Likes Dirt
Geez, you say one thing and get absolutely fvcked up on this forum nowadays.....

I had one question......and I get fvckin shut down???

Ah well, I'll just have to tell you all I'm a spy and be forced to kill you in the future.

But, ok, I get the idea guys, thread over.

Joy

Likes Dirt
What Cypher said was 100% correct - do you really think an INTELLIGENCE AGENCY is not gonna find this post and any links to your identity when they run any background checks on you? Seriously man, I'm pretty sure that even I could find out who you are within a couple of hours of doing nothing more than internet research. You've more than likely already demonstrated that you're NOT the man for the job simply by showing a lack of discretion, lack of initiative and an inability to find out basic information on your own. Judging your personality based on high school psychology self-assessments is seriously just a waste of your time, forget that shit entirely.

Don't take this post as a personal attack mate, but there is no room for ego if you're weighing up entering that field of work, hence why myself and others might sound like we're being pretty harsh.
Or forum moderation :p

Arete

Likes Dirt
Geez, you say one thing and get absolutely fvcked up on this forum nowadays.....

I had one question......and I get fvckin shut down???

Ah well, I'll just have to tell you all I'm a spy and be forced to kill you in the future.

But, ok, I get the idea guys, thread over.
Not meaning to be rude, but you original post conveyed ego and immaturity - being good at manipulating people is a character flaw. At best it's immature, at worst, it's a sign of sociopathic mental disorder. If the attitude in that post was all I personally had to go on, I wouldn't even put you on as a biology honors student - too immature, too much attitude.

Second, if you were that interested in an intelligence agency position, you'd be making discreet enquiries, not posting on an internet forum about it as others have pointed out.

So basically, you've got a few years before you can even apply, use it to pursue a degree you're interested in and do a bit of growing - Especially given as the requirements are vauge, pick a degree that has a career at the end that you might actually want to do, rather than bank everything on getting into ASIS.

Your career perspectives will likely change between now and then anyway - I know what I thought I wanted to do at the beginning of year 12 and what I do now are very different. Even if it doesn't, it would suck to be stuck having done a course you didn't really like only to be knocked back if you did want to apply at the end.

Good luck with year 12.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Proclaiming oneself to be a form of deity (albeit of a particularly niche cycling specific kind) doesn't really scream out "subtle" however given the fact that sometimes the greatest cover can sometimes be the most open (ie "embassy staff", Jane Fonda, Barack Obama etc) then it might not be a bad thing.

Also seeing as most hippy-Bolshie-anarcho-terrorists (a la yer greenpeaces and the like) tend to recruit single-speed riders, you could be in a prime position to infiltrate these feral pinko anti-establishment organizations and take them down from within!

Which really only leaves a couple of questions:

what size of trenchcoat do you wear?

Do you prefer Trilbies or Panama hats?

And when can you start?

Last edited: