cowan or pritzel?????

whos the better dirt jumper in your opinoin???

• john cowan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Ryan said:
roasted said:
reuel erickson and corey bohan

best evr

Corey: Aussie, 360's of death
Reul for his decade airs...
Pfft, decades! Reul busts superman-decades these days, a trick that makes no sense even after someone explains the photo to you...
pics?

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ryan wrote:
roasted wrote:
reuel erickson and corey bohan

best evr

Corey: Aussie, 360's of death
Reul for his decade airs...

Pfft, decades! Reul busts superman-decades these days, a trick that makes no sense even after someone explains the photo to you...

pics?
ahhh cant find any

but there are some vids under competiotion on davemirra.com

click visuals-->videos-->competion-->random dirt footage
coreys threes and reuls superman decades

fastrider gus

super huck
pritzel for his one handed step through thingo's.. soo floaty and he makes them look simple! i agree with socket, noby shows his full potential at all..

Golem

Likes Bikes
i reckon Darren Berreclothe could smack either of em, see Kranked 5 for his tailwhips, 360's in both directions,+ skills to huck massive, massive drops, he has got tha style and skill to whoop cow man and the Pretzel

domtb

Likes Bikes
i agree wiht golem on that berrecloth is off the hook bmx orietated tricks and throwing them all down on a mtb he is nuts doign tailwhips down huge gpas doing massive north shore drops easily the best overall freerider he does anythign 360 drops down 25 foot drops that is intense

S.

ex offender
Link said:
Watch one decent BMX video and you'll realise they are both pretty average
Watch one MX video, then you'll realise Bender goes tiny.

It's not quite the same thing.

junior

get out of my grill
Link said:
Watch one decent BMX video and you'll realise they are both pretty average
cant remember the guys name but it was this crazy BMX'er from the UK that was busting double backflips, tailwhip backflips, superflips ( superman backflip) 720's. and he was doin them like every comp he went in!!!

fish

Likes Dirt
i like john cowan. i dont know why but every time i come to a timo bit in a mtb movie its usually afta john and he just does the same stuff that john just did so i just skip it..

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cowan kills pritzel, they are both good but giving props to pritz b4 he even landed the double flip is discraceful... and cowan can do everything pritzel can anyway, pritzel hasnt progressed apart from flips. More to the point Darren Berrecloth punishes both of em, he has skill and tricks to back it up, kyle strait isnt bad either, he can flip and owns both of em as well considering how young he is.