Crafers 7th March 2009. The best V-10 you will ever see. EVER.

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Ok well here goes...

Today I went to crafers with Aaron.

I had a blast, opened my eyes up to another type of bike, this thing shits all over anything I have ridden so far to date.

Aaron's V-10, Lyrics because he wrecked his WC's and running only one Elixr as the other is rooted. :p I decided to take a perdddy picture.
Here is what i came up with haha

And now I think I will show you just what it can do. :)

Last edited:

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its nice but its not the best v-10 ever, I know the specs better than mine but I like mine better.

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice photo's Jon !
Look really nice..

I saw the same guy at Buller Nationals. Was riding a V10 exactly like Nathan Rennie's old rig. Was noiceee :p

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Cheers guys =)

This does top the top V-10 rankings though, that is for sure.
If you rode it I gaurantee you would Jizz in your mofo pants ;)

Oh and 8EAST, raise that seat!
Looks soooo shit how it is. :(

Last edited:

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers guys =)

This does top the top V-10 rankings though, that is for sure.
If you rode it I gaurantee you would Jizz in your mofo pants ;)

Oh and 8EAST, raise that seat!
Looks soooo shit how it is. :(
Its changed since than, the seat is higher and its got codes, which might be broken:(

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah well that's better to hear about the seat.

Why codes in the first place?
Elixr's are the ducks nuts. ;)
I might be swapping back, if dads cool with it, might try the 888s for weekend see how they feel. Got to start riding again broken wrists are a bitch.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
From what I can see from these pics, that bike is bangin'!
Single crowns look awesome, even if they are Lyrics, I think he should sell the WC's and buy a pair of Totems!
Just my personal opinion though, I think the totems would look styley.

As usual your photos are of great qaulity but some criticism is to be had here.
The best pic of them all is the lone bike, the rest just dont seem to to be doing it for me.
I think that the other pics are n't really up to sratch compared to the rest of your work.

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
From what I can see from these pics, that bike is bangin'!
Single crowns look awesome, even if they are Lyrics, I think he should sell the WC's and buy a pair of Totems!
Just my personal opinion though, I think the totems would look styley.

As usual your photos are of great qaulity but some criticism is to be had here.
The best pic of them all is the lone bike, the rest just dont seem to to be doing it for me.
I think that the other pics are n't really up to sratch compared to the rest of your work.

Cheers,
Ty. ;)
Cheers Ty,

I do understand what your saying, I don't like the phots at all really. :(
But I'm not overly fussed as today was a test with my new external flash, my work will get better you'll see :)

Oh and do some research, Totems have 1.5" steerers.. His V-10 is 1/1-8th..

So guys, don't get all downy and don't comment.

Give me advice on what to try if you have an external flash, I'm basically teaching myself here haha

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Sorry mate I've got to object and say that these are the best V-10's I've ever seen!

Seriously though, in our reality that will see very few of us owning factory rigs, that's a nice V-10 but it's just very wrong to see one with 10" up back and just over 6" up front. Get the triple clamp forks back on it or a set of Totem's! I've just got myself a pair from T7 with a 1 1/8" steerer so Ty was right.

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice pics johnny,
and all i have to say to aaron is damn you! cant belive you got a bos rear shock:eek:
so got to have a ride on it the next time i see you.

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice pictures mate, that V10 looks so nice. Do you know how the BOS shock goes on the V10? That would be one of the only V10's I like more than my own.

Anyway as for the pics. Bike one is real nice but I think the bike has a lot to do with that. Like the last picture the best...looks so clear and is well composed. Also like the first riding one, is again well composed again and the out of focus tree adds to the shot. Not as keen on the 2nd riding shot though, seems a bit boring. Don't really like the flash being in the shot as much as it is and could be a bit over exposed around the left of the rider. I'm not sure but I don't like it as much. I'm sure you know a hell of a lot more about this though.

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Nice pictures mate, that V10 looks so nice. Do you know how the BOS shock goes on the V10? That would be one of the only V10's I like more than my own.

Anyway as for the pics. Bike one is real nice but I think the bike has a lot to do with that. Like the last picture the best...looks so clear and is well composed. Also like the first riding one, is again well composed again and the out of focus tree adds to the shot. Not as keen on the 2nd riding shot though, seems a bit boring. Don't really like the flash being in the shot as much as it is and could be a bit over exposed around the left of the rider. I'm not sure but I don't like it as much. I'm sure you know a hell of a lot more about this though.
Haha Nick the BOS makes it a new level of amazing.
He had to file a bit down off his frame on each side for it to fit though :p

Oh and as for the photos, yeah I personally don't like any of them haha, I'm just throwing them up for Aaron (V-10 owner).

patto_15

Wheel size expert
That seat position annoys me a hell of a lot....!

First shot of the bike, ace =] Otherwise, yeahh......... nah..

With the placement of your flash, doesn't look like you even had it on, as the rider doesn't stand out as much as you'd hope..

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
That seat position annoys me a hell of a lot....!

First shot of the bike, ace =] Otherwise, yeahh......... nah..

With the placement of your flash, doesn't look like you even had it on, as the rider doesn't stand out as much as you'd hope..
Yeah that's pretty much my exact thoughts.. :p

I am not liking them at all, but i am happy in a way, because I am learning! :)