craftworks FRM-125 or giant AC2

S.

ex offender
Gutty said:
I don't think you need to here my reply.

BTW, Socket, you really have something against the horst links don't ya !? I admit the horst link doesn't completely elliminate brake induced forces but it really does help. I have owned both designs and the horst link bike IS much better. yeah the axle paths are SIMILAR but there is more to suspension design than just the axle path.
I have nothing against horst-links, but to claim that just cos something is a Horst link that it's better than another type of suspension is a fallacy, and you know it ;)

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A horst link turner 4 bar vs a non horst link turner 4 bar. The horst link equiped bike will brake better. Suspension action may not be different enough to even notice but the braking deffinately will be better. That much i know from experience. :shock: :wink:

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
ok appaertly i don't know for sure but it's ok warrenty wise to put 6in triples onto a 125. and as everyone should know that you've got nothjing to stand on if you crack or AC with triples cause it voids the warrenties and shit.

don't quote me on this but thats juat what i herd . but yeah buy the 125.

chucky

Likes Dirt
get the craftworks nick, its just a better bike and all the parts on it. and its nearly perfect cond.