rear brake booster
deore drive train
truvative crank
DMR V8 pedals SILVER
front 8" rotor
richey seat post
handle bar grips (lock-on) ODI
deraileur tensioner AVID

FRONt WHEEL IS SEX LACED( twisted spokes)

if anyone see's it round , and it's not a short asian guy named kai = me
then kick their ass

also the front 8" adapter is dodge and is a quick release axel drilled out and cut to size, the forks feature a hex bolt in the lower right stanchion holding them together

[edit] my e-mail/msn is n2o_spark@hotmail.com [/edit]

Last edited:

wasp

Likes Bikes
on pedalbite som1 esle got their bike stolen from the uni, i htink a few have been taken. it seems like it would be easy to identify it just a problem finding it.

good luck mate

floody

Wheel size expert
The other bike stolen was an '03 Sasquatch, stock apart from green oury grips.

The Craftworks is now wearing the sassy's Marzocchi DJ's, as well as its rear wheel and HFX9 Brakes. The arsehole who is riding it is wearing a silver helmet, which was stolen with the sasquatch.

I saw the guy riding it, pulled over in my car, talked to him about it and he realised what was going on and bolted, unfortunately I slipped slightly as I started running and couldn't quite catch him on foot - I was planning to deck him and grab his wallet, so I could break in and get the other bike back as well.

At least we now know both bikes are in one place, Huonville, southern Tasmania.

Police now have a good description of the guy (tallish, white, blonde hair) and its a very small town....

Jaz

Likes Dirt
Right, lets ALL get down to hooterville and have a good look for him... f*cker...