Crank Brothers wheels NEW lower pricing!

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yes on every front.

Elvis.
Speaking of which, how is it building with CB's components?
Some raise concerns over spares/repairs with their non-standard design - as they have before with Mavic proprietary spokes/hubs, and others with their own straight pull designs.
Any experience with repairs/spares yet (yes I know it's early days...)?

jurss020

Likes Dirt
im about to order Crank Brothers Opium Wheelset through chain reaction can u beat them would like to keep my money in aus? $1085

Ivan

Eats Squid
im about to order Crank Brothers Opium Wheelset through chain reaction can u beat them would like to keep my money in aus? $1085
You'd be crazy not to pay the extra $150 to buy them locally and have local warranty and parts support.

smeck

Likes Dirt
He doesn't need to. You're going to get hit with 5% duty and 10% GST on those rims because they're over $1k. Buying them from CRC will cost you about $1250 by the time you get them.

It's also going to take longer because Customs hold them in storage while they send you your duty/GST bill and only release them when you payment clears. From past experience with other items I would allow about 3 weeks from ordering to receiving, you might get them quicker but it can take longer as well.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Don't forget depending on his bank account he might get slugged foreign exchange transaction fees

DW-1

Dirt Works
well... our "recommended" retail price is $1249.

But many local guys will sell them cheaper. You should be pricing around.

I'd start with your local store first. Then TBSM, Phantom Cycles and For The Riders are just some of the stores I would contact if I were you. (personally I'd phone them)

Elvis.

indica

Serial flasher
im about to order Crank Brothers Opium Wheelset through chain reaction
Naaah, fuck it, why not go with CRC?
That way you can be down with the cool people who save fuck-all and get stuffed around by customs? Much better deal.

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
C-an R-each C-ustoms....over it

Naaah, fuck it, why not go with CRC?
That way you can be down with the cool people who save fuck-all and get stuffed around by customs? Much better deal.
I like your thinking there Mr Indica! Vote 1 Indica, for Prime Minister Tomorrow. You`ve got my vote. :)

IronPony

Likes Bikes
Is dirtworks going to start replaceing freewheels before they send out the wheels because mine broke on my first ride wtf?