Crank Replacement

sundy

Likes Dirt
Can anybody help with a crankset and BB recommendation please?
I bent a crank on the weekend and now I need a replacement, but I have no idea about compatibility and whatnot.
It's a 2013 Rocky Mountain Altitude, and the current cranks are Race Face Evolve 175, and the Rocky website says the bottom bracket is "RACE FACE PRESS FIT TEAM XC". It's still the original BB so I guess I might as well replace that too. (I just measured the BB shell and it is 92mm)

Does anybody have any recommendations on what I should get (and what will fit) please?

Thanks

ps. I'm running a single ring.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Just get another RaceFace crank with the same spindle diameter (almost certainly 24mm but exceptions are possible) & ram it through the existing BB.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ yep. Race Face BBs tend to last a very long time. The cranks usually come with a Bb as well. So now you'll have a spare.

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If it's the left crank have a quick scan of ebay for replacements. They sometimes come up as a separate item quite cheap.

sundy

Likes Dirt
If it's the left crank have a quick scan of ebay for replacements. They sometimes come up as a separate item quite cheap.
It's the drive side that is knackered. But I did just now have a look on ebay thanks.
Chain Reaction has the same RF Evolve cranks, with NW ring and BB for $187 so I think I'll go with that.
Cheers guys.