Crankworx

patto_15

Wheel size expert
heppy said:
Cam mccaul for the win i reckon!
My vote goes to cam for a definate top 3 finish. To hard to say if he'll win yet.. To hard to determin who will win at all.. Have to consider the likes of geoff guelvich (spelling), Cam Zinc, Cam Mccaul, Bearclaw, Paul Basagoitia, Kyle Strait, and all the unknowns like basagoitia was like when he first won. Too hard to determin! grrr

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol i rekon it'd be great to see mcCaul to win cause he's an awesome rider... however i just cant see it happening. my moneys on berrecloth

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
after watching the red bull district ride i would have to put paul.b , Cam Mcaul(sp?) and aaron chase(is he doing it??(being street and all) in the winners list. i wouldnt mark out Robbie Bourbon (competing??) also cams little bro mite show up. zink would be a good watcher to .

and then of course beareecloth! (sp)

patto_15

Wheel size expert
At the moment there is atleast about 10 riders that could make the top 3 for sure.. And there is still more that havnt even mentioned. I think it is one comp that has never got a deffinate winner. Every ones skills are all too close. Like look at chase, he has a street very tech side to his riding and still preforms the same on a the scoring side of things with big hitters like bearclaw. I really think i unknown is going to blow everyone away bike Paul Basagoitia did in 2004. Just have to look at those unknown german guys that came over and dominated the qualifier.

IGUANA

Likes Bikes
In Canada

Well I was thinking the same question as I was riding down A-Line today, then I forgot all about that question & decided I would ride Dirt Merchant for my next run.......:cool:

treggs

Treggs Tuned
I heard Robbo's 10 speed racer finally cracked and his sponsors couldn't get him a new one soon enough. My money is on Heppy too... All $2.63 left over from my cigarette money and 10c I found under the couch.
entombed said:
Either that guy or Robbo. :eek:

hucka ruckus said:
if paul bas. sticks a 720 he'll b hard to beat, no doubt it will be good this year because they dropped the invite only policy
yea 720 the road gap beraclawth (spelling) 360d last year would be absolutley nuts

I think Paul Bas will throw off some massive tricks that no one would expect, I think hes got a 360 flip or a flip whip or a massive combo. hes an absolute nut i think he ccould (probaly can) do double whips, I saw a pic of him doin a tailwhip of a tiny peak in the roof ontop of a building so he must be able to spin them pretty quick

altho id like to see the younger riders like Cameron Zink and Kyle Straight win it whick would be soo awsom considering their age

Last edited:

Drew.

Eats Squid
2 smooth 4 u said:
yea 720 the road gap beraclawth (spelling) 360d last year would be absolutley nuts

i think paul bas will throw off some massive tricks that no one would expect i think hes got a 360 flip or a flip whip or a massive combo. hes an absolute nut id say he can do double whips, i saw a pic of him doin a tailwhip of a tiny peak in the roof ontop of a building so he must be able to spin them pretty quick

altho id like to see the younger riders like cameron zink and kyle straight win it whick would be soo awsom considering their age
Let's not forget Pokoj and his frontflip.;)

Ruckus_Lord said:
Let's not forget Pokoj and his frontflip.;)
Yes I think Paul Bas has them and lots of other crazy tricks down aswell but isent telling anyone like he has done the past 2 years.

Last edited:

Drew.

Eats Squid
2 smooth 4 u said:
Yes I think Paul Bas has them and lots of other crazy tricks down aswell but isent telling anyone like he has done the past 2 years.
No disrespect to Paul Bas, but a lot of the stuff he does is quite sketchy looking, where as when Pokoj does something, it's text book perfect; So i think style will also be a factor this year as a lot of big stuff will be thrown down.