CRASH PIC. 2 kids about to diee

bitterbro

Likes Dirt
woah it's going to end in tears. Looks as though the guy on the bottom with murder himself on that lip on the downramp

pin'd_it

Likes Dirt
i had a good ol' "LOL" at that. I especially like the placement of the boys handlebars (boy at the front) as i think its safe to say he wont be in action for a while;).

But also, i never knew how skinny the tires on a BMX race bike were, look the the kid at the back and how thin his front tire is, its insane :eek:

andy

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol, thats gotta sucks.
I was there on the Friday Night and all day saturday, was good day.
So many crashes.

Was this on the sunday or saturday ??

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
those kids are all kind of fucked.

i had a good ol' "LOL" at that. I especially like the placement of the boys handlebars (boy at the front) as i think its safe to say he wont be in action for a while;).

But also, i never knew how skinny the tires on a BMX race bike were, look the the kid at the back and how thin his front tire is, its insane :eek:

andy
the junior bikes have the skinny tyres pro bikes have 2 inch wide tyres normally.

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah that wont end well...the kids tires so skinny look at the kid on the red bikes tryes...what the?

beaty

Likes Dirt
oh just imagine what was going through both their minds.
Kid in black: **closed eyes** " this is going to hurt!"
Kid behind him: **opened eyes** "Wow im so sideways, oh crap!"

Teacher: "So little Johnny, how did your weekend go?"

Little Johnny: "Well Miss, on the weekend I ate shit and died. My friend then impaled my arse with the end of his handlebars, and it just do happened to go deep enough that it massaged my heart and started it again... he's now my best friend...although Mum now thinks I should take up mountain biking so that my nuts drop out of my pelvis for fear I might take up road cycling."

If only it was a sequence shot...not that I wish to gloat in the obvious pain that the poor kid was a split second away from experiencing. C.A.R.N.A.G.E

Last edited:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I laughed at that. There's just something about kids eating shit that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

tombre2

Likes Dirt
reminds me of that crash in earthed, where that 4x guy does a 360 when he hits the dude infront. lol, would be great if there was video footage.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just goes to show that all the TLD gear that Mummy and Daddy lashed out on, aint gonna be much good after the dust settles.