Crash

james green

Likes Dirt
hey,

i was wondering if any of you got my crash. on video or photo>

in under 19s i had a green turner dhr with white wheels . i came down and smashed in to a tree
haha

cheers

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I heard about this from a mates dad. Pitty he was so stunned he didn't film it.
They said it was onw of the worst crashes they've seen in DH. Was that the one at the bottom of the rock garden.
Sorry to Crimmins. I hit a tree and crashed and you came screaming down trying to avoid me and hit a tree really hard. Feel really bad for it.
Tom.

wambiri

Likes Dirt
I heard about this from a mates dad. Pitty he was so stunned he didn't film it.
They said it was onw of the worst crashes they've seen in DH. Was that the one at the bottom of the rock garden.
Sorry to Crimmins. I hit a tree and crashed and you came screaming down trying to avoid me and hit a tree really hard. Feel really bad for it.
Tom.
tom wrong crash.

bishi2516

Likes Dirt
haha yess it wass
James your crash was hectic i am very surprised your bike is still in perfect nic haha
and i know every one loved my one footer of that rock jump at the bottom near that tree hahaha
any photo's of that would be appreciated

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
hay james
mate got a pic just before 3 seconds before your crash
mate that looked so bad glade to see you got up

cheers neil:D

THE Manik Man

Likes Dirt
hey neil you didn't manage to get a pic of me getting hi sided in the same spot although im guessing that i would have almost landed on you from the position of that pic (no 103 on a session 88 and in a bikeworx jersey)

cheers

jacob

Moony

Likes Dirt
sucks bout your shoulder james!

and thats a really sick photo neil...especially for one handed!

777Phil777

Likes Bikes
james man i wanna c any photos of it when/if u get em.

Did anyone see my crash i was on a bright green commencal . n i crashed while gapping down tha first wet shoot after the flat traverse. i wanna know what i actually did. it was in my race run under 19's. I woulda been third last down in raceing.

Phil