Crazy parts and access sale @ YVC!! FREE SHIPPING.

swanny

Likes Dirt
Simple, buy this stuff before June 30th and get FREE SHIPPING to anywhere outside Melbourne and Geelong. (you guys can come and pick it up) While stock lasts!!

RUBBER.
Maxxis Ignitor LUST tyres $59.00
Maxxis DH tyres, Minions, High Rollers, Swamp things, Wet Scream. $45.00each when you but 2 or more.

Supension Forks
2008 Marzocchi 888 RV, with FUNN direct mount stem $550 (brand new)
2009 Marzocchi 888 RC3 WC. The good ones!! $1199.
Any 2010 Boxxers IN STOCK, we will price match anyone in Australia. We have plenty in stock!!

Rear Shocks
Marzocchi ROCO R 240mm eye to eye. $250.
Fox Van R. 8.5” eye to eye. $195.

TLD Race Pants
Air pants. Assorted sizes and colours available. $189.00
GP pants. Assorted sizes and colours available. $169.00
Call for all the sizes and colours, we have HEAPS!!

TLD D2 Full Face Helmets.
Carbon Fibre. Was $595, now $475.
Composite. Was $469, now $359.
Call for all the sizes and colours, theres plenty to choose from.

Shoes
All 5/10 Low cuts $150
All 5/10 High cuts $165
Shimano DX Clip shoes, white, were $165, now $120.

Royal Racing Clothing.
All Combat DH shorts, black, were $150, now $95.
All Race DH shorts, assorted colours, were $165, now $110.
Call for all sizes and colours.

SPANK TWEET TWEET DJ frame, one only Blue. Full 4130 chromo. Was $999, now $599.

2009 Mavic DEEMAX. The ultimate wheel set. SILVER. Front 20mm Rear 12X150. Was $1599 set, now $1199 set.

Call for heaps more great deals on E13 LG1, bikes, heaps of clothing, DH wheelsets, DH cranksets, body armour, neck braces, ‘THE TIPPING POINT’ DVD, Freelap timing, floorpumps and EVERYTHING.

IT MUST ALL BE SOLD, its stocktake time and it must gooooooo!!!

Call YVC on (03) 9735 1483 or visit www.yarravalleycycles.com

mitch_46

Likes Dirt
Any 2010 Boxxers IN STOCK, we will price match anyone in Australia. We have plenty in stock!!
so this means you can match tbsm's prices of teams for $1199.95?? if so i might give you a call if i get my new frame soon, as tbsm are out of stock!

cheers Mitch

Staunch

Eats Squid
Simple, buy this stuff before June 30th and get FREE SHIPPING to anywhere outside Melbourne and Geelong. (you guys can come and pick it up)
So can you get free shipping to inner-suburb melbourne as well or just outside melbourne?
If it's free i'm definitly getting some new tyres :)

swanny

Likes Dirt
so this means you can match tbsm's prices of teams for $1199.95?? if so i might give you a call if i get my new frame soon, as tbsm are out of stock!

cheers Mitch
Hey mate,
Thats correct, we will throw in the shipping on Forks.

This is only if the forks are ordered and payed for before the end of the week. We have sold a couple of pairs already and are getting pretty low on stocks now...This is a good thing for us...but not many left for you.

Just call me on 03 9735 1483 and we can work it out...

swanny

Likes Dirt
Yeah im in the same boat,
Want 2 X Minions but want free shipping
Hey mate,

The whole reason for free shipping to outside melbourne is that people that live in melbourne can come out and see us and pick up their tires.

Shipping for those in Melbourne or Geelong is $100, that maens 2 tires for $100...

Give us a call and just ask...03 9735 1483