CRC any good to buy off of ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyM

Likes Dirt
In total contrast:

Ordered a pair of Ritchey lock on foam grips. They sent me the standard 'slip on' grips. I emailed about their error. The reply was to keep the mistaken grips and the correct set would be sent a.s.a.p - correct grips arrived four days later.

Ordered a REBA fork with PopLoc. Fork arrived with a PushLoc remote. They offered to replace the remote (at absolutely no cost to me) or for me to keep the one sent and a $40 credit on the next order. I took the offer.

Both big ticket items (MTB frame, wheelset) I have ordered in the last few weeks arrived within 5 business days.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT SERVICE. These guys are the shiz!

man, i'd be saying tha same thing if I got that kind of service, that's what you want for sho !!! :clap2:

caleb

Likes Bikes
CRC for sure! The prices they do are great and the over $400 mark you get free shipping for most items sure makes it a bit easier.
Every time I've ordered it has gotten to my house within five days! Also if there's any stuff ups they are happy the replace the item too.

justabuzz

Likes Bikes
Bought there only once, but was a good experience. I even got one item wrong and asked for a change in the order and that was done with no problem. Items arrived within 10 days, which is ok too.

All in all - good experience. I'll buy there again.

Ja-Mez

Likes Dirt
was on crc getting tyres last night.. my $150 purchase went to $450 to take advantage of the free shipping! mega fail as i ordered a more expensive workstand because the cheaper ones are not in stock.. turns out i have to wait anyway.. ahaha

Ive spent alot on shoes, bibs, pedals (3 sets as i had to find the right ones) lights, fuel for the body.. all locally from tbsm.. cant fault them and they can always do a little better price wise.. however schwalbe tyres are ridiculously pricey in aus... my intention was only to buy a set or two of tyres... i actually enjoy going to the shop having a chat looking at new products..... give it a try dude! in the end dollars arent always the determining factor!

anyone else get a double high from online purchase.. you get the oh shit yeah mad deal and then its as if santa comes early.... till i open my CC statement!

Danny B

Likes Dirt
(Groan) I can't believe this thread is still going. Couldn't someone have please just pulled out a DAFSFFS and that be the end of it?

Would some mod please euthanize this thread. I can't bear it any longer.

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
(Groan) I can't believe this thread is still going. Couldn't someone have please just pulled out a DAFSFFS and that be the end of it?

Would some mod please euthanize this thread. I can't bear it any longer.
If it worries you that much, dont look :)
You remind me of all those bleeding heart do gooders who whinge about the showing of tits on TV.

How hard is it to change channel or turn the TV off?
Likewise just dont click on the thread.

Exercise your right to not left click :)

justabuzz

Likes Bikes
If it worries you that much, dont look :)
You remind me of all those bleeding heart do gooders who whinge about the showing of tits on TV.

How hard is it to change channel or turn the TV off?
Likewise just dont click on the thread.

Exercise your right to not left click :)
+1

(loved the slogan!) :)

Danny B

Likes Dirt
SEARCH. This forum is polluted with extraneous threads and this one is a prime example.

I don't quite follow your logic re tits on TV, maybe its result of having yr brain and genitalia in such close proximity?! Whatever the case may be, I'm just sick of this forum acting free advertising for CRC. And FYI its just one of many online stores... Search Function, try it sometime!

Last edited:

justabuzz

Likes Bikes
SEARCH. This forum is polluted with extraneous threads and this one is a prime example.

I don't quite follow your logic re tits on TV, maybe its result of having yr brain and genitalia in such close proximity?! Whatever the case may be, I'm just sick of this forum acting free advertising for CRC. And FYI its just one of many online stores... Search Function, try it sometime!
Sorry mate, I don't understand what you want.. This is a public forum and as such it has a variety of discussions, some you may like and some you may not. Skip those you don't and enjoy this great virtual get together.

I'm from NSW, should I ask to kill all the VIC related threads?

It's going to be a wet weekend, so I guess we will all find ourselves here a bit more than usual.. Try to enjoy it. :)

Have a good one,
J.

PS - People share their shopping experiences is a good thing and if a shop gives a good service then they got free promotion, which they deserve! GO CRC GO!!!! ;)

anth69

Likes Dirt

is business at the bike shop slow today ? :clap2:

tim3638

Smith of hammers curious
I have ordered from CRC and the stuff turned up in around the week (I picked the free postage option). I have also ordered from jenson and found them good

hamskee

Squid
It is truly amazing how much work goes into an online website like that. Never really thought about that before.
As for reliability and pricing I have never heard a bad thing about CRC and the prices are amazing. I would definitely recommend them.

eMOJO

Likes Bikes
Just received my first CRC order... perfect

I also buy through Wiggle which has proven to be great as well

Status
Not open for further replies.