Croydon Hills Trails....

patto_15

Wheel size expert
I'm curious too, but this doesn't sound good :(
One could say bad, devastating, heart wrenching, suicidal provoking acts of terroism... The trails have been comprimised... =[

Ozz has all the details, but from what he has told me, council has intefered big time..

Ozza

Eats Squid
Tons of work done this winter.... new lines, built up the jumps, dug pits!

Return down to the trails today with my shovel and a bob cat has filled in all the pits, knocked the tops of some of the lips (up to a metre) etc.... Pretty much all the work dones fucked... and the trails look like dogs balls!

slats69

Likes Dirt
ch jumps

i find that croydan hill was so fkin good i loved those jumps and when i got told they were dozed i was piussed not for menot being able to ride them but for the builders they put so much fukin effort in and now there dozed thats bullshit :D

Ozza

Eats Squid
i find that croydan hill was so fkin good i loved those jumps and when i got told they were dozed i was piussed not for menot being able to ride them but for the builders they put so much fukin effort in and now there dozed thats bullshit :D

They are not dozed mate, the council just knocks them smaller when they feel the need!

whats everyone on about? u probably already know about it because ur all probs locals, but i went down there about 2 weeks ago (about 2 hrs from my place and i just happend to be playing a game of footy there) and all the jumps were MINT! if only i had my bike! seriously, it might have just been me, never really seeing any amazing jumps, but i would have killed to have brought my bike that day :D

Ozza

Eats Squid
whats everyone on about? u probably already know about it because ur all probs locals, but i went down there about 2 weeks ago (about 2 hrs from my place and i just happend to be playing a game of footy there) and all the jumps were MINT! if only i had my bike! seriously, it might have just been me, never really seeing any amazing jumps, but i would have killed to have brought my bike that day :D
Bit better at the moment.
People have different standards!

smoovaz_buddah

Likes Dirt
jumps are nice fellas, im keen too help you dig the new set too the left after the berm, and we have a crew too.

pm me and we can work something out, would be sweet too throw some soil around.

little norco boy

Likes Dirt
call to action anyone?

Hey all, I went down to the jumps today and found this:

So I'm keen to round up some willing diggers/riders to keep the jumps running. So if your from around south-east melbourne it would be great if you could help so just post in here or pm and we'll try and get something organised. I don't want to see these jumps go and I'm sure Ozz doesn't want all his hard work to go to waste.;)
cheers Jesse

slats69

Likes Dirt
heey im keen to do some building and patch work just hook me up with a date and what stuff to bring and yer i should be down:D

little norco boy

Likes Dirt
That sucks!! What were the jumps in question??
whole of the first landing, 3rd big and pickle landing and most of the left pack. Im hoping we can work on them next saturday/sunday anyone who can bring a shovel that would be great im going to try and get in contact with these guys from the council during the week and i'll try post up some more info as soon as possible.