Croydon Hills Trails....

patto_15

Wheel size expert
yer im just trying to get a bit more interest and some rain first then i'll organise when we should dig;)
Don't rely on interest, just get out there with a bucket and watering can and get to work, its only patch up work, wouldn't take very long at all just to disguise the holes so the council thinks they are fit for use.

Hell, if i was in melbz atm i'd get out there, but i'm not

tudorsi

Likes Dirt
alright mate. I have a few friends from school who are interested aswell, theres about 3 of them.

Last edited:

Ozza

Eats Squid
Its funny how when the trails are at risk for dozing people are down for digging and actually follow through, but when its more maintenace or building new sets the hand is no longer in the air. I wouldnt mind the place getting dozed so people realise how shit Melbourne would be without commited few. Not reffering to you Jessie, I know you have always been eager.

Last edited:

marshro

Likes Bikes
Well i have only been there like 2 times and may not be very good but i would be shattered if they got dozed. I am in i will come down there and dig and help fix them. I will have to ride there so if some one can bring a extra shovel i will help what day were you thinking? On Saturday i am helping some one move but any other day i am down.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Keen as to help. We can work out the politics later...

Im sure the council wont be to concerend about how hard packed the dirt is so we just gota do some dirt piles.

(Just like we do at H.E...)

little norco boy

Likes Dirt
ok sweet im gonna try and get down sunday although i will have minimal tools so try and get down evryone and who ever can bring tools that would be great and its good we've had some rain today;)

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
List to do:

- 1st Big/Pickels landing
- 2nd left take off (I started on it today)
- 3rd Big landing (Needs a lot of digging)

Would be nice to do a general clean up for summer. Bit of wedding, whiper sniper/mover etc.

Book in Monday people :D