Crusty old fart

Geeza

Likes Bikes
not completely flat, I probably should pump my tyres up tho, cant remember the last time I did it.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good on you mate. Wish my dad rode DH/FR and could drop off stuff. He likes the ground more haha.

Staunch

Eats Squid
That's pretty awesome for someone over 40. If my dad tried anything like that he'd probably end up in hospital. Good to see you're not letting your age hold you back :)

m1black

Likes Dirt
Good stuff Paul! You should get the missus to take pics more often. Sequence shots look the goods.

Beerismyfriend

Likes Dirt
Great photos. Great looking bushland; looks like around Sydney somewhere...?
I'm a 40+ rider too. Remember, us old farts spent our entire childhoods on bikes and not in front of Playstation II's. Bikes are so good these days that we can through a leg over after 25 years of not riding and still go OK.

Crowey

Likes Dirt
That's pretty awesome for someone over 40. If my dad tried anything like that he'd probably end up in hospital. Good to see you're not letting your age hold you back :)
That made me laugh, my dad went to the youies for the last round of the 07-08 Vss, 2nd time ever riding dh, ended up going over the bars on a rock garden, compressed fracture in his wrist, hospital. Funny thing is, he drove himself to hospital with a bone sticking out of his arm. I hope im like that when i 48!

Nice pictures aswell, good to see more people repping the over 40's.

Geeza

Likes Bikes
I might be over 40, but I am incredibly immature. Got no intentions of giving up the bike any time soon either.

Last edited:

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Massive respect dude. The number of people on this forum that wish their dads rode, especially like that will back me up.