Curtin Perth Friday8th 12pm?

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've got no work for 3 weeks and was thinking I may do a run from East Perth/Perth to Curtin Uni, anyone else interested?

Im open for a date and time.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im up for it, maybe an all day curtin ride? (my dad works at curtin so i can get a lift up on any day but tuesdays for a ride)

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
for curtin uni u better choose your time wisely, Friday arvo or weekend etc cos it will be full of people most days. I should be up for it depending on date. plus we had issues with security last time.

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I kinda figured Curtin would be open all holidays. I work for UWA and they don't slow down much over the break. So a Friday arvo you reckon? Security can suck my balls :wink:

Would you guys prefer to meet at Curtin or do you wanna do an hour or so around the city?

I'm still open for a date. (nudge nudge wink wink)

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
i vote curtin, Friday arvo sounds good. its usually quite dead after about 2. if we have enough cars we could even go to the bullcreek BMX track, and the Manning skate park is riding distance from curtin as well. dont do it on Friday 15th, thats Oktoberfest, and well, I'm gonna be getting quite festive that night (as will half of curtin).

otherwise we could give Murdoch a look...theres some pretty good riding there, and that killer stair gap that Adam fucked up in our Vid.

ASH

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey,
im up for murdoch or curtin, though id prefer curtin, friday sounds cool or a weekend (more ride time on weekends)
if we have a curtin one ill be there all day (7am-5pm)

Adi

It's my birthday!
Ok I might be there guys, my english exam finishes at 12:10PM, I could get there by around 1:30PM

I'd need someones phone number so I can find out where you guys are in the campus!

Oh yeah I will be able to take at least 1 person in my car should we go to the bulcreek BMX track!

Adin

Chieftain

Likes Bikes
Friday the 9th? I think ya got ya dates mixed up there. Tomorrow's the 8th, Saturday's the 9th. :D

Umm.. if everyone has transport, you could do a Curtin/Manning skatepark ride, then if you get shoo-ed off by Curtin security and the skatepark's full, you can all run off to Murdoch/Bullcreek BMX. That way, you could hit 4 locations in 1 day.

I got a work-meeting to get to at 11, hope i can join up with ya guys if that ends soon enough.

Is anyone gonna try the massive jump at Bull Creek? If so, i'll bring my vid-cam. :D

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shit yeah I got my dates mixed lets try for the 8th TOMORROW!

I may only have room for my bike in my car as I will have to borrow my sisters POS. My POS died.

Adin gives us a call 0419 919 355

And maybe we should meet at the stairs at the front of the campus near the big water tower thingy?

***********So is anyone coming????***************

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yes I should be there unless I call you around 12:30 and say otherwise.

Not sure where to park the car at the campus, any help appreciated

Adin

chucK

Likes Dirt
Uh yeh i should be good to go about 2:30, 3. Just need to finish my lab and I'll join yas. I'll give a yell out if i see you before then, I've got a pretty hefty sized break before then.

Um for parking, I wouldn't park in the uni... the parking inspectors are mongrels pretty often. If anywhere, park in the gravel pit, its near the manning road entrance.
If anywhere else, i would recommend parking near manning skate park or something, its like a 5 minute cruise to the center of curtin.

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
sorry guys, cant be there. i got work at 12....but keep an eye out around the business school for the hotties (that i perv on everyday). as for parking, park at the shopping center which is off manning road, its a lot closer Than the skatey.

Have fun, wish i could join you.

ASH

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
um i finnish uni at curtin at 12 but i have to do other stuff i pre organised, hence i will only be able to ride for like 10mins maybe a tad more. Then i will have to go, which is fucked. I STRONGLY SUGGEST u meet within curtin, eg outside library, the big building in middle, not on the outside, ie not in a car park etc, to help avoid security, who drive round in rav 4's.

Also tell security you go to curtin uni cos it gives u the right to ride there.