Custodians of TMBC kit?

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
Hi All,

While we were working on the rollercat extension conversation touched on the
club brushcutters etc.

What do we have? Do we have more than one? Are they working? Do we have spray packs?
Is there a copy of the IMBA track building book (much needed while we do this work).

Who do we contact to access this stuff?

Advice much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Matt

sherman

Likes Dirt
Hi All,

While we were working on the rollercat extension conversation touched on the
club brushcutters etc.

What do we have? Do we have more than one? Are they working? Do we have spray packs?
Is there a copy of the IMBA track building book (much needed while we do this work).

Who do we contact to access this stuff?

Advice much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Matt
Hey Matt,

The club has two whipper snippers, one backpack sprayer, one normal sprayer and a number of hands tools (rakes shovels and the like). All equipment is in working order.

As for the IMBA track building book, I'm not sure if we have one.

And with regards to who to contact, the person with the whipper snippers changes everytime depending who is going to use them next, but I'm not sure who has them currently. Hopefully who ever does posts up on here.

Cheers
Jiel

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We use to have a copy of the trail guide. I thought Lindsay use to have it or maybe Greg but I could be wrong.

The club use to keep an asset register for audit purposes.

sherman

Likes Dirt
We use to have a copy of the trail guide. I thought Lindsay use to have it or maybe Greg but I could be wrong.

The club use to keep an asset register for audit purposes.
We tried to keep this going but it died better quick as whoever was in charge of the tool would let someone borrow it then they would give to someone else without letting the person looking after the register know.

We should try and bring it back cos it makes it a lot easier to find out when something is if done correctly.

Louie doesn't have it in his bag of goodies.

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
perhaps those who have any of the kit could register the fact here, now

If they could just let us know, we could make sure they get maximum use for the trail building going on.

One of the volunteers have mentioned that they would prefer not to be giving their personal
gear such a thrashing. The clearing work is pretty intensive.

It is certainly great to have people brining along their own gear, but if we have club kit, that should be the first port of call.

I'm hoping to borrow some gear from Graham (ranger) for next weekend, so that is going to help a lot.
We definately need a copy of the trail building book.

THanks,

Matt

boltz

Likes Dirt
I guess that we'll have to propose that the club buy a manual at wed's meetting. It will also be needed for any work that may happen at the showgrounds