cUSTOM PAINTING

$@NT@

Squid
hI EVERYONE I WAS THINKING OF GIVING MY BIKE A CUSTOM PAINT JOB

What are everyones opinions about that and it is it worth going to a professional to do it or should i just DIY it

it was thinking of painting the frame silver and the rims fluro green

THANX

$@NT@

$@NT@

Squid
Thanx mate

I dont suck at all

I make models for a hobby so i can say that im alright not the best but i can hold my own

Thanx again

what do you think of the colours

something along these lines i know its a trials bike but i just like the paint job

Last edited:

$@NT@

Squid
not really sure yet as i will be getting a new bike soon but most likely be a norco under $1000 because of money restrictions

Im only in year nine so it has to be a birthday present

davieg

Likes Dirt
well then....

no matter what bike you ride this will look good.

pink with a silver flake!!!

yeah i knew you would like it.

looks good with chrome mtx's

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a question for those who know things about painting what type of paint do you use?
http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=62163

Painting: I only use Plasticaot cans! It is durable, easy to use, and covers and fills well. I have a spray gun and have been down the automotive 2 pac path, it just costs lots, and chips more. The Plasticoat can take a beating. Don't be put off by aerosols! The only time you need a spray gun is for good coverage, a good even fan, which isn't important on a tube of a frame. On the other side, go buy a cheap sporay can and expect it to last a few weeks before you regret it!

$@NT@

Squid
Thanx everyone

Um Norco_VPS do i know you ive scen that picture before

Just wondering what colours would be goood

$@NT@

Newman06

Likes Bikes
yeah colour options sound good mate, just some advise as long as you know what you doing when it comes to painting, and follow all the steps then yeah might as well do it your self...

Marco

Likes Dirt
yeah im doing this painting my bigdickfoot, i stripped it today and yesterday sanding next monday n prepping and filling monday and resanding tuesday then paint on wednesday we will see how she goes