Custom Polygon Sxx - Not too bad!

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

So bought the frame a few weeks ago, had an interesting way of transporting it (pics below).
The parts came off my old trek. I don't have any changes planned for the mean time. Mostly due to money, but quite happy with how the spec is at the moment.
I've had a few years off riding and only really been back at it for the last 6 months or so, but have caught the bug once again and loving riding. so this will be a good bike for a good mix of everything for the meantime.
I'm running a single ring up front, 9 spd cassette at the rear and going to use the bike for a bit of everything from XC rides, to possibly some 4x (we'll see how we go), And possibly even an All Mountain Race. I wanted something more then a hardtail, without going all out and buying a long travel all mountain type bike.

I'm pretty stoked with how it came together and so far have ridden it on a few XC loops, as well as at the BMX track and couldn't be more happy with it.

Specs:
Frame: 2012 (i think) Polygon SXX Medium
Forks: Fox Fit 32 lowered to 100mm
Rear Shock: Fox RP23
Cranks: Shimano XT
Brakes: Avid Juicy 5
Deraillieur: Sram X7
Chainguide: Sunline

I will post any updates when something breaks/ i decide to upgrade but won't be for a while.

Thanks

Oli

Attachments

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's what i was running on my trek, and i don't have the cash to change it, and it just sits the front end at the perfect height i like.

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate, haven't got a weight on it yet. Have been having too much fun riding it!
Hayden about the frame, not sure on if you can actually get the frame by itself. I got it off a guy who bought the SXX from bicycles online as a parts bike and sold the frame.

Thanks