custom vinyl stickers . How / How much comments

Rik

logged out
Is that laser cut vinyl?
I'm thinking about getting some custom stickers made up (if I don't sell the bike), so when I get approx prices I'll let you know what I find. My dad knows someone that does signage, but he's out at bankstown which is a bit far for either of us to travel.

Rik

logged out
Is that laser cut vinyl?
I'm thinking about getting some custom stickers made up (if I don't sell the bike), so when I get approx prices I'll let you know what I find. My dad knows someone that does signage, but he's out at bankstown which is a bit far for either of us to travel.

schwing

Likes Dirt
Hoping to have it on a clear sticker , so colour shows through and a little more stealthy. ie only black showing
thanks for the help so far ..keep it coming
chewy-- give me specs on what you think you could do

schwing

Likes Dirt
Hoping to have it on a clear sticker , so colour shows through and a little more stealthy. ie only black showing
thanks for the help so far ..keep it coming
chewy-- give me specs on what you think you could do

Tomac Boy

Mountain Bikes Direct
If your in Bris, Call Hicks sign company, he's a small home business, but does amazing work...

Can do any types of sticker (including chemeleon and holographic)

He rides mountain bikes too, and does a lot of work for other mountain bikers...

His number is 0414376870

Tomac Boy

Mountain Bikes Direct
If your in Bris, Call Hicks sign company, he's a small home business, but does amazing work...

Can do any types of sticker (including chemeleon and holographic)

He rides mountain bikes too, and does a lot of work for other mountain bikers...

His number is 0414376870

fastrider gus

super huck
i make my own at school.. in our graphics room we have an old skool cutter machine with all this contact sorta stuff.. works realy well.
ill make you stickers if you want...$50... lol

fastrider gus

super huck
i make my own at school.. in our graphics room we have an old skool cutter machine with all this contact sorta stuff.. works realy well.
ill make you stickers if you want...$50... lol

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Sorry mate, can't organise one that says "miseria triunfara".... what about "misery prevailed", "beaten by misery", "misery Won" or something like that?

Grip

Sorry mate, can't organise one that says "miseria triunfara".... what about "misery prevailed", "beaten by misery", "misery Won" or something like that?

wombat

Lives in a hole
:p "misery will triumph" is what I was after smartass, but it's just much pretier in spanish.....

But it's alright, my old man just reminded me that my cousin is a sign writer and does this sort of stuff all the time, so I spose I can hit him up for it, sorry for the hijack...

wombat

Lives in a hole
:p "misery will triumph" is what I was after smartass, but it's just much pretier in spanish.....

But it's alright, my old man just reminded me that my cousin is a sign writer and does this sort of stuff all the time, so I spose I can hit him up for it, sorry for the hijack...

Grip

wombat said:

Yeah, sorry guys.... Hijack = bad

but being a smartass = :lol: :lol:

Sorry Wombat :cry:

Grip

wombat said:

Yeah, sorry guys.... Hijack = bad

but being a smartass = :lol: :lol:

Sorry Wombat :cry: