Cutting Lines (New Edit!)

Maurice.

Banned
Man that is probably the best title sequence i've seen from an ametuer movie
how'd you make it, or is it from your editor?
Your best video by far, and your camera seems to give the best quality ive seen from a consumer camcorder

goodwork;)

btw champ, could i have the name to that enter shikari song?

Last edited:

konakid4lyfe

Likes Dirt
Man that is probably the best title sequence i've seen from an ametuer movie
how'd you make it, or is it from your editor?
Your best video by far, and your camera seems to give the best quality ive seen from a consumer camcorder

goodwork;)

btw champ, could i have the name to that enter shikari song?
haha i do all the editing my self but it was done in after effects and i had my help :) thanks for the positive comment dude ..

the song is enter shikari - juggernauts

Maurice.

Banned
haha i do all the editing my self but it was done in after effects and i had my help :) thanks for the positive comment dude ..

the song is enter shikari - juggernauts
yeh I gotta get Premier Pro or at least an editing program that doesnt freeze up on me *cough* Pinnacle studio 12 *cough*

What do you export your vids as. AVI or DIVX or MPEG4?
cause that could definently counter the reason for your SUPER HIGH DEFINITION vids:p

konakid4lyfe

Likes Dirt
yeh I gotta get Premier Pro or at least an editing program that doesnt freeze up on me *cough* Pinnacle studio 12 *cough*

What do you export your vids as. AVI or DIVX or MPEG4?
cause that could definently counter the reason for your SUPER HIGH DEFINITION vids:p
haha could be man, yeh ii export mine as wmv its so simple but gives you the best quality ive tried avi and others but its not as sharp..

StInKy LoVeR

Likes Dirt
Stephen thats a huge improvement, it's good that you've finally found your own style (you were kinda copying kane a bit). The movie will be so sick, good luck.