NSW Cycleworld Clearance Sale! Turner, Marzocchi, Manitou, 661. Huge discounts!

Here at Cycleworld we are currenty having a huge sale, these are just some of the bargains we have on offer, so please drop by our store at 11 Burwood Road, Burwood, or check out our website for more offers.

Complete Bikes

2010 Turner 5 Spot

DW Link Featuring 140mm of travel, Fox RP23 Shock, size: 19”
1 1/8” Head Tube
135mm Hub Spacing
Full Shimano XT build kit, featuring a Fox 32 Float RLC fork with 140mm travel
Seat/Post: Easton seat post, WTB saddle

Turner5SpotGeoChart.jpg

Price: $3850!

Ventana El Saltamontes Ex-Demo Bike\

Frame Specs:

102mm rear travel, Fox RP23 Shock
Quad Bearing Upgrade - worth $250
Euro Threaded Bottom Bracket
1 1/8” Head Tube
135mm Hub Spacing

ventana el santamontes.JPG

Build Specs:

Fork: Fox 32 Talas RL
Cranks: Truvativ Stylo Crankset
Shock: Fox Float RP3
Headset: Cane Creek
Stem: Easton EA50
Bar: Easton Monkeylite
Grips: Oury
Brakes: Avid Juicy 7
Wheelset: Xyclone Spinergy
Tyres: Kenda Nevegal 2.10
Shifters/Derailleurs: Shimano XT, 8 Speed rear, 3 speed front
Seat: WTB
Seatpost: Easton

This bike has been used as a Demo bike, but has been ridden less than 500km, and has been serviced regularly. It is in excellent condition, both mechanically and aesthetically.

Price: $3500

Turner Frames

Turner Sultan 29” Frameset

With twenty nine inch wheels and 125mm of travel, the Sultan is already marking the benchmark for distinction. Then the Sultan gained the dw-link and now with a number of other refinements it has been honed to perfection. Finally a 29er that lives up to promises of not only pedaling efficiency and travel plushness but with a fine-tuned trail geometry that will inspire talent. Forget the twitchy unforgiving handling of other 29ers since the Sultan is redefining the expectations of its class.

DW Link featuring 125mm Travel, Rp23 Shock, Size: 19”
1 1/8” head tube
10 x 135mm rear Hub Spacing

Turner_Sultan.jpg

Price: $1900!

Full Shimano XT build kit available on any 26” Turner framesets, featuring a Fox 32 F-Series FiT RLC fork

p4pb8355221.jpg

Turner Flux Frameset

The Flux is a 105mm travel cross country bike carrying the great tradition of Turner handling, uncompromised quality and dw-link efficiency. All of the pivot locations have been optimized resulting in snappy acceleration with uninhibited suspension travel. The Turner Flux is a bike that can be branded as a speedy race rig or a rugged trail rocket, versatility has never been this fine tuned or unquestionably fun.

DW Link featuring 105mm Travel, Rp23 Shock, Size: 19”
1 1/8” head tube
10 x 135mm rear Hub Spacing

Turner_Flux.jpg

Full Shimano XT build kit available on any 26” Turner framesets, featuring a Fox 32 F-Series FiT RLC fork

p4pb8414576.jpg

Price: $1800!

2010 Turner 5 Spot frameset

DW Link Featuring 140mm of travel, Fox RP23 Shock, size: 19”
1 1/8” Head Tube
135mm Hub Spacing

Price: $1900!

Ventana Frames

Ventana El Santamontes Frame

size is a 17"
1 1/8” Head Tube
135mm hub spacing

p4pb8354996.jpg

Price: $1500!

Ventana X5 Frameset

127mm rear travel, Fox RP23 Shock
size is an 18”
Quad Bearing Upgrade - Worth $250
1 1/8” Head Tube
135mm hub spacing

p4pb8354984.jpg

Price: $1500!

Forks

Manitou Minute 3:00 ITS

The '04 Minute was awarded Bicycling Magazine's 2004 "Editors' Choice" award for "Best all-purpose suspension fork", and we expect no less from the new '05. Minute 3 is the top-end of the Minute line, and for '05 Manitou has added their IT (infinite travel) remote travel adjuster, that lets you dial in from 130mm to 0mm of travel, on the fly. It's perfect for "all-mountain" type rides where you encounter widely varying terrain.

p4pb8414600.jpg

retsil: $1200
our price: $400!

2005 Manitou Sherman Flick

Weight: 5.4 lbs
Travel: 110/150mm Rapid Travel II top-mounted travel adjust
Damping: TPC
Adjustments: Rebound, Compression, Travel
Lubrication: Semi-Bath with Evil Genius Seals
Spring: Coil
Casting: Magnesium RA
Stanchions: 32mm Aluminum
Steerer: Steel Threadless
Axle: Standard QR
Ride Height (axle to race): 492/532mm
Color: Textured Gray
Options: Hex Lock axle

p4pb8414607.jpg

retail: $1350
our price: $449!

Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 3 2005

Available colors: flat black
- 100mm travel
- dual ssv damping system
- external air preload without adapter
- coil springs
- mg fr monolite one piece arch & sliders
- ø32mm steel stanchions
- reinforced steel steer tube
- standard drop-out

p4pb8414614.jpg

retail price: $800
our price: $300!

Marzocchi Z1 Freeride 3

Available colors: gloss black
- 130mm travel
- ssv damping system
- external air preload
- coil springs
- mg fr monolite one piece arch & sliders
- ø32mm alloy stanchions
- new 20mm drop-outs
- dedicated axle
- alloy fr steer tube
- integrated fender option

p4pb8414605.jpg

retail price: $1150
our price: $350!

Body Armour/Pads

Hoots Body Armour

The Hoots Body Armour is very similar to the Ridge Ninja Jacket. Both have a heavyweight nylon shirt, plastic shoulder caps with adjustable shoulder straps, and chest/lower rib pad protection.
The Hoots back differs from the Ninja in that it has hard foam pads on the spine rather than plastic spine pieces running the length of the back. The details on the jacket include a five-inch-wide elasticized kidney belt, full-length zipper and four Velcro straps for tightening the shoulder caps in front and back.
The sewing is typical Hoots: burly and built to last.

p4pb8414635.jpg

Hoots Knee Pads

These are the “69 Cadillac of patellar padding. The interior is literally upholstered with an amazingly soft micro fleece material. Most manufacturers would subject that tender behind the knee area to scratchy straps but not Jay. There is a skin layer velcro system made of the fleecy material that closes first before the heavy duty straps go over top. If it is a really hot day you can leave the inner straps inside for max venting. The pads wrap around your leg well above and below your kneecap with nice thick padding. Most pads leave the top part of your knee exposed to all the hazards of the forest. The result of wearing these articulated kneehuggers is a remarkable feeling of invincibility.

p4pb8414554.jpg

Hoots Freeride Shin/Knee Combo

"The toughest most protective shin on the market is light and breathes!" The Hoots Freeride pads are some of the toughest on the market, featuring a hard plastic shell to protect from sharp impacts, as well as a soft foam padding to help absorb larger impacts.

p4pb8414562.jpg

661 Veggie Knee

No hard shell means more comfort and flexibility.
Can be used alone or with Veggie™ Shin pads.
Helps keep your pedals from tattooing your shins.
Use with Veggie Shin to build an integrated protection system.

p4pb8414557.jpg

661 Veggie Shin

No hard shell means more comfort and flexibility.
Can be used alone or with Veggie™ knee pads.
Helps keep your pedals from tattooing your shins.
Use with Veggie knee to build an integrated protection system.

p4pb8414561.jpg

Protec Shinpads

Classic BMX-styled shin guard!
- Features a neoprene body with an internal pocket that has a removable PVC guard and high-density EVA foam padding

p4pb8414575.jpg

Lights

Light and motion ARC li-ion

2 Power Settings
-Peened Aluminum Reflector
-Low Battery Warning / Auto Shut-Off
-9 cell NiMH Battery (Memory free)
-Handlebar and Helmet Mounts Included
-3.5 hour Turbo Charger

Weights:
Battery: 660g
Light w/ bar mount: 185g
Total system weight: 845g

Watts / Light Output (Lumens) / Run Times (Hours):
13.5 / 675 / 3.0hrs
10.0 / 550 / 3.5hrs

p4pb8414565.jpg

All frames and parts have a full factory warranty.

I am more than happy to ship to National and International locations and have access to a courier company at a discounted rate, so please advise me of your location for postage prices. The cost to ship a bike to Melbourne is appoximately $50. I am happy to spend time to organise the cheapest possible option for you.

If possible could you please use direct deposit or cash on pickup. if you're local I can organise delivery, as Paypals Fees start to add up.

I have described these items as best I can. If you have any questions, please contact me, transitionPete or g-fish.

alternatively contact Cycleworld on (02) 9745 6226, or email us at sales@cycleworld.com.au

Last edited:

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ventana El Saltamontes Ex-Demo Bike\

Frame Specs:

1 1/8” Head Tube
135mm Hub Spacing

Build Specs:

Fork: Fox 32 Talas RL
Cranks: Truvativ Stylo Crankset
Shock: Fox Float RP3
Headset: Cane Creek
Stem: Easton EA50
Bar: Easton Monkeylite
Grips: Oury
Brakes: Avid Juicy 7
Wheelset: Xyclone Spinergy
Tyres: Kenda Nevegal 2.10
Shifters/Derailleurs: Shimano XT, 8 Speed rear, 3 speed front
Seat: WTB
Seatpost: Easton

This bike has been used as a Demo bike, but has been ridden less than 500km, and has been serviced regularly. It is in excellent condition, both mechanically and aesthetically.

Price: $3500

Nice frame, but $3.5k for a used bike with outdated parts and old 06 fox's? Your kidding right?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
im sorry to break it to your boss, but "Tell Him He's Dreamin!" ..there is no way that they are sale prices, maybe collector prices!..
i had a pair of sherman flick's, but that sale price is what i paid for them new in 2004!..look at what you can get for that money these days..
we have a bike shop here in canberra that sells "SALE" items, they had a pair of quadra 5's on the shelf for retail of $900 for 16 years!

Last edited:
Due to you guys mentioning the high prices, we have dropped the prices of the demo bikes by $700, so the Ventana is now at $2799. The turner 5 spot complete bike is now down to $3000.

These bikes, and their parts, are still covered by full manufacturers warranty.

niki125

Likes Dirt
Even at a third of that I think he's still dreaming. It's not that people are having a dig it's just that without a realistic price they're never going to sell.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
unfortunatly your boss might have to cop a loss here, sometimes its better to loose a little and get rid of old stock than hold on for asking price and never sell it ,therefore loosing everything he has spent and having ten year old + stock taking up valuable space....just my thoughts, i feel for the guy though..thats how so many retailers go to the wall, trying to recover costs!

pixelpuppet

Likes Dirt
Hate to say it but everything on this page is ridiculously overpriced... you can much better stuff for half that price in the trading area on here.
Sorry guys but cut these prices in half and you might come close to a 'clearance sale'

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You can actually get brand new current model, much higher spec stuff from retail shops for half the price..

Unfortunately most people today are quiet educated in their purchases and do shop around for both good prices and best product they can afford.
Your "clearance sale huge discounts" here don't fit into either of these catagories. As mentioned above, if you actually want to sell these and are not simply out to rip off un-aware buyers you may want to drop your prices considerably.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
You dont have to buy but you shouldnt trash someone's post/sale

Criticism should add value, perhaps a friendly PM wouldnt hurt. The shop owner obviously asked a staff member to see if they could sell stuff and told him the price - you can negociate you know. IMO the Turner frames are all DW link and probably worth less than the asking price but not half as suggested and the Ventanas alittle bit cheaper again. You will run into issues with older model running rear and those ancient forks. I would suggest you sell the frames only and keep the running gear for some guy who comes into the shop and doesnt have alot of money to replace drivechain. I apprieciate that Turner and Ventana frameset here in OZ are so expensive (3 grand +) and you would have paid a premium for them - nothing wrong with trying to get something back but the whole bike deals are not terrific. Just a shame that Turner in this country has seen such crappy marketing, support and CS. I have owned 3 Turners and two Ventanas and cant speak highly enough about them - even the older ones.
Good luck with the sale CC - there is nothing sinister here - just misguided perhaps or could be more effective.
Just my thoughts for what they are worth
JD