Cyclists Hit on M4 (Sydney)

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Just saw this on the news.

This was absolutely terrible, i would like to send my best wishes to the riders as well as their family and friends.

Rest in Peace

BM Epic

Eats Squid
My wife is going into work tonight, she may be able to glean a little info on what happened and how the survivors are going, i know the girl is in nepean icu so the missus is in charge tonight and will have her as a patient, i will p.m. you about it Ben if i find out anything!

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
I had met the guy a few times through my circle of friends... a really great guy and I know those around him are doing it tough.

mtb1611

Seymour
I had met the guy a few times through my circle of friends... a really great guy and I know those around him are doing it tough.
Found out this afternoon who it was. I used to work with him many years ago, we used to ride to work together and also race crits together. Not good.

digger

Likes Dirt
Likewise sentiments. It's terrible to see another rider taken. I'm thinking I might just make a donation to the Amy Gillette foundation as a tribute. They funded the recent 'a metre matters' bike safety campaign on the TV. I'm putting in $20.00. C'mon fellas, how about it?

Lorday

Eats Squid
Found out this afternoon who it was. I used to work with him many years ago, we used to ride to work together and also race crits together. Not good.
Condolences to you and his family.
Never a good feeling when stuff like this happens. Makes me sick.