| D | M | R | | T | R | A | N | S | I | T | I | O | N |

mr.Bean

Banned
Hey Guys Here is my Custom Ox Blood Red DMR Transition.

Spec List:
Frame: Ox Blood Red DMR Transition
Forks: White 2008 Marzocchi Dirt jumper 2's
Front Wheel: Black 26" WTB Speed Disk laced to a WTB 20mm Front Hub
Back Wheel: Chrome 26" Sun Singletrack Laced to a Black Imperial Hub
Bars: Black Syncros OS Gain Bars
Stem: Black Syncros FR Race Stem
Headset: Black FSA Impact
Seat: Black Pivitol One
Brake: Rear 7" 2007 Juicy 5
Cranks: Black truvativ hozfeller
Chain: A Mix of 2 chains
Tyres: 26 X 2.4 DMR MOTO RT
Pedals: Wellgo:rolleyes:
Grips: ODI S&M Ones
Sprocket: SRAM I'm Guessing

To Come (Eventually)

Rock Shox Argyles ( 318s or 409's??? )
New bars ( NPJ Wonderbras, Blk Mrkt Badabing bars or Atopmlab G.I Cro-mo race Riser???)
Kink Relief Stem ( I Have 1 )

Last edited:

shred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks nice so far. but i would get chrome MTX's, would look so nice! and i wouldnt worry about a half-link, they are a waste of space!

mr.Bean

Banned
By the looks of what you want... you should just buy my revell haha!
HAHA i might have a bigger look into what parts you have as if i but everything i want new its going to cost me like $2000 + what i have already paid...

mr.Bean

Banned
guys i need some feedback to what you guys think.

Should I Buy Mint green Rock Shox Argyle 409's with Mint green bars and black stem or should i got Rock Shox Argyle 318's ( white ) with white bars?

Should I Get BMX Cranks? if so what kind?? ( chunky like Primo powerbites ect or slim like profiles ect... )

cheers

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a question. Them forks would they happen to be the ones off the 2008 kona cowan. looks nice by the way.
Adam

mr.Bean

Banned
Just a question. Them forks would they happen to be the ones off the 2008 kona cowan. looks nice by the way.
Adam
not sure but they did come off a kona because they have kona decals on them so im guessing a higher lvl kona would be right

i must say i dont really get the lace either. like i get what it does and exc but if you wanted your hubs looking nice and cool why put a shoelace on them:confused:
its just what i do... it keeps my hubs shiny and clean so yea thats why i have it there