QLD Da Bomb CR8 Custom bike. - SOLD-

thanypoo

Likes Bikes
Here we have my custom built Da Bomb cr8 build.
Location: Mount Isa (shipping is available Greyhound have set prices at $120 now.) Would have to confirm but that should work fine.
Item Condition: Everything is in excellent working order. Forks Services in February. Chain kept well oiled and changed when work. Tried to find any bad points. Slight chip in the paint on rear swingarm (in a pic) and rims have normal scratches but not to bad. Sorry for it being dirty but it is mount isa and everything is that colour.
Reason for selling: Looking to change riding styles and rant something more distance orientated so.
Price and price conditions: Looking for $800. SOLD Open to offers and shipping will of course be added on. Very open to offers.
Extra Info:
Frame- DaBomb CR8
Forks- Zocchi 55r's (2011)
Brakes- Code R
Seat- Comfortable as fuck
Rims Mavic D321's with DT swiss hubs (holocaust proof) Also have a spare set of Sunrims Type S rims which I can throw in or sell seperate as well as 2 spare tyres.
Geartrain- Sram x-9
holzefeller Cranks and Sunline chainguide
Bars- Raceface
Stem- Answer

Everything bar the forks is 2012 stuff pretty much or rebuilt then. Again make us an offer. Am open to all offers or a swap for a Santa Cruz Chameleon. If you want any more pics or info give us a message. bike will be cleaned before sending obviously. Pressure cleaners also never used on any part of the bike.

Thanks and hope to be sending you a bike soon.

Pictures: Below

IMG_0191.jpgIMG_0192.jpgIMG_0193.jpgIMG_0205.jpgIMG_0206.jpgIMG_0207.jpgIMG_0208.jpgIMG_0209.jpgIMG_0210.jpgIMG_0211.jpgIMG_0212.jpgIMG_0213.jpgIMG_0214.jpgIMG_0215.jpg

Last edited:

thanypoo

Likes Bikes
Would be a Large. Suitable from someone around 5'8 through to a bit over 6 foot depending on how you like to ride of course. Good size for a DJ in my opinion. Can get measurements if that is what you are looking for. (top tube/seatpost)

thanypoo

Likes Bikes
It is like most DJ bikes. A 13.5". Most DJ bikes only come in one size generally. Very solid frame and components. Pretty much Nuclear bomb proof.